Ghb

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr.420, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what have people payed for it? and what's a good dose. i'm having a hard time finding good info on it.

2. I'd delete this cause you can't ask for dosage advice, nor can we give any dose advice, but you sound like you don't know many people who have done it. GHB is dangerous and I would highly suggest if you are trying it that you do it with someone who knows what they are doing.

3. People use GHB as a date rape drug, Lol.

But I guess you could always get high off it, Erowid GHB Vault

have fun

4. oops thanks for the heads up. it's been like 2 years since i read the rules.

5. Yeah I don't really understand why people would wanna date rape themselves even if they had fun good luck remember the night. Unless you're trying to get some poo-tang, if you are then just don't.

6. A few of my friends wanted to try it, just for the sake of it, I feel like they were gonna make it though. I could be wrong, but if they were gonna buy it is was pretty cheap, like less than $10 a person fo sho.

7. Then you need to read the rules that are posted in every forum and you also need to read the sticky in this forum before posting in it again. (Actually, all members should do this because you agree to the rules the first time you post.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.