Ghb

Discussion in 'General' started by thccrystals, Feb 10, 2004.

1. Just wondering if anyone else has tried it? I did it once like a year and a half ago. It's pretty harsh on the stomache but it gets you fucked up off just one sip. I made sure I took the appropriate dose for my weight though. It's cool cause unlike most other drugs that get you real messed up it only does so for about an hour.

2. I used to buy it by the gallon from a friend who made it with kits he bought before they were scheduled. its good stuff...Its metabolized into carbon dioxide within 6 hours so its not traceable in drug tests, its got all the fun aspects of alcohol minus the negative and its good for your health, it produces human growth hormone and increases metabolism.

Theyre coming out with a prescription version called "xyrem" for severe insomnia and narcolepsy and a small handfull of other health problems...

3. Sweet, yea I got it from an old friend who used to have gallons at a time too. He was one of those fitness freaks. I bet xyrem is gonna give those people the sleep of their life!

4. ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!
    Dude...
    I am tattooing that name onto my forhead right now... Ala Memento... and running over to my doc's office...

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN AWAKE FOR!?!
    GROOOOH!!!

The bastards at CVS have been holding my sleeping pills hostage...

5. What is narcolepsy exactly?

6. You fall into deep sleeps randomly...
    Usually in short bursts...

7. You should just get yourself some GHB! Just make sure you trust the source.

8. its relatively simple to make also...Ive been tempted as of late to order bulk ingredients and try my hand at it.. ive made plenty of other drugs in my day and im sure i'd have at least some moderate luck...but i doubt i'd get the same quality as that delicious green n salty liquid i used to be able to buy.

9. Oh man, doesn't it taste so nasty?

10. it sure does taste like shit..or more like a mouthful of gargling salt with a bad aftertaste..but its an aquired taste at the same time...and the fact that a good dose ranged (with my batch at least) around 30-40ml it wasn't so bad considering it was basically like taking a shot...i down some ghb over a shot of vodka or whiskey any day