Ghana police wants weed legalized!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Black King, May 13, 2016.

1. Ghana Police wants 'wee' legalised

Hope more countries in Afrika follow suit.. God damn that UN resolution that make the healing of the nations illegal.

This would also be a good move for the tourist industry in Ghana, if, and when, they legalize. Just imagine how many millions of people have visited Amsterdam over the years just to be able to smoke legally!

• Like Like x 2
  2. I dunno man... Isn't it dangerous over there currently? I am sure there are a handful of terrorist groups running around over there in those parts of the world.

On a positive note, you could get some killer fucking deals over there on some property. I'm talking beach front and the whole 9 yards. As long as you can make it down sniper ally and the one legged mine field.

3. I had sex with a chick from Ghana.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

4. Told you that the one legged mine field was a mother bitch. Mother fuckers never listen....

5. I agree man cannabis is a big industry, someone gotta take that leap forward. We cant let the big it countries take all the weed tourism and start exporting their shit to us, which happens legally or illegally.