Gh Floranectar?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Supremosteve, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Has anyone use this product and how did it work? Did you notice a difference in flavors and aroma?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I've been using it and asked similliar question. My ppm's during flowering get kinda high so I was wondering if it was [SIZE=10.5pt]advantageous. I was looking for opions on this but didn't get much of a response. I'll probably use up what I have and try next grow without.[/SIZE]

3. hey gang i di use the flora nector during my final stages of flower and during my flushing, so when the leaves of the plants start to yellow off from it sucking all the sugars out of the leaves i use double the amount as directed on the back. so eventualy when i am done with my final 2 week flush i use these to keep the sugars in the plant to stay alive while i flush the nutrients out of the plant, gives a great final taste and a shit load of crystals if you keep the lights out for the final 3-5 days and just let them stay in the dark you will freak out hen you see all the sugar crystals on the buds. looks like someone blew powder sugar all over the buds. i use the pineapple and the grape..

4. Awesome I need to get it then

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app