GH Flora Series with Flora Nova, Liquid Cool Bloom and Floralicious Bloom Questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bubbajohnson, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Please help an eager beaver with recipe questions...

I am new to this and have reviewed the charts found in these forums, but see it deals with Floralicious Plus (I have the floralicious). The charts I found seems to deal with EITHER using the flora series OR Flora Nova, whereas I was hoping to use them plus my other goodies all together. It's a bit confusing when using so many products at once.

We are going into flower mode in a week. What I'd like to know is how to correctly feed my ladies for max yield using the following products:

GH Flora Gro
    GH Flora Micro
    GH Flora Bloom
    Floralicious Bloom
    Liquid Cool Bloom
    Flora Nova Grow
    Flora Nova Bloom

My current feeding schedule is setup using everything but the Flora Nova. I'm hoping to use all of the stuff on hand to the best of it's potential without wasting any of it.

MY PH - PPM - TEMP
    Regarding PH and PPM. I am keeping the PH at 6.35 and around 800 for the PPM. The room is kept a little warm between 85-90 for the air and 75-80 at the leaves and roots.

If I missed a chart in these threads somewhere, please point me to it. Been looking around, but have yet to see my specific products together in a recipe. Any help or tips would be very much appreciated.

2. I use the GH Flora Nova line and it works great. I use 2 tspn per quart of the Flora Nova Bloom and you can either use 1/4 the strength on the bottle of Floralicious Bloom in addition to the Flora Nova. Now that is if you are going to use the Floralicious with every water cycle if not then use the full dosage on the bottle with every 3rd watering. With this dosage it will put your nute PPM at 891