Gg4 need help w nute burn or deficiency

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BigBush710, Apr 27, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    About 50 days into flower. Using FFOF soil and nutrients as long as cal mag. Haven’t been watering everyday. I only add nutes about once a week or between every 2-3 waterings.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I usually see clawing and random browning like that when my pH gets off. I'd water til you get enough runoff to check pH... if for any reason just to rule it out.

3. Adjustments.JPG IMG_7709.JPG

I’m using FFOF for the past four grows and my plants have all experienced stuff like what you have. I never figured it out. Even watching PPMs and PH. And then I feed advanced nutrients auto ph.

But what you are showing has always showed up in week 7-10 of flowering.

here’s some pics

Attached Files:

4. Overall they look darn good to me. I have a couple strains that just seem to show weird stuff like that towards cycles end no matter what. As long as the browning doesnt start creeping into the flowers I wouldnt stress about it too much.

5. That Advanced Nutrients pH perfect auto pHs to 5.8 give or take. Are you readjusting your pH back up into soil range?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Every time I’ve measured

I put the additives into the water and then the auto ph sensi grow or sensi bloom base nutes into the water.

My blue labs ph pen says 6.2-6.3 ph

I’ll recalibrate this week and recheck.

Regardless the past three grows were stacked

Adjustments.JPG IMG_7891.JPG

7. When I do water with plain water, it is ph’d to 6.8

8. Your stuff looks amazing,no doubt about it. If what your doing is producing the results you want then keep at it. Nice ladies you got! Heres a couple of mine. 20200217_173511.jpg 20200411_143537.jpg 20200201_174535.jpg 20200411_142231.jpg

9. Looks good. My leaves end up looking like yours sometimes. What was is your personal experience verdict as to why? I know not many people have responded here to you. Have you done any research elsewhere?

Looking good man. Keep it up

10. I think alot of it is just the flowers/buds pulling everything it can from the rest of plant. But some of it is due to my pH swinging low,I use a pretty concentrated bloom booster that I think contributes to that. But like i said, as long as the actual flower looks on point I've taught myself not to stress about the rest of the plant too much. On my next round I plan to use a organic booster and see if that makes a difference. I've pulled over a LB my last three grows in my 5×3 with about 550w of light so I'm not too worried. I'm still always anxious to learn and improve though. Sometimes I think I let my girls get too big before I flip and they're just too big for the 3gal pots I use. Overall I'm content with my results over the past couple years.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes I’ve looked everywhere for what the possible reasons could be. Maybe I fucked up the ph during one feed or another. Only about 2 weeks till harvest so hopefully no destruction will occur lol. But from what I know this is either a ph problem or the flower sucking up all the nutes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum