GG #4 experts help!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by CannaConnoisseur, Oct 14, 2016.

1. So I have GG #4, and its outdoor so the temps have been dropping and exposing purple in any outdoor plants. But my glue has a vibrant purple color and I wanna know where that traces back to in the strain. Does anyone know the genetics of GG#4 enough to tell me where the purple stems from?

2. Try a google search . I'm sure there is plenty of info on this one.

3. I've done quite a bit, but no definitive answers

4. Maybe the purple is due to low temperature .

5. Well yes that is of course what's causing the purple in the plant, but I want to know what strain in the crossing of strains to make GG #4 had the qualities to allow it to have purple

6. Did you try a google search ?

7. Yes I have, there is no definitive answer on it.

8. it's the temps and/or whatever you're feeding it and nothing to do with the strain more than likely.
    you'll never find the true lineage on a clone only strain like that.. as it was more than likely some sort of accidental cross.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Its a riddle , we may never know .

10. The temperatures are dropping and turns the calyxes, stems, and at times branches purple. I actually just had a purple panty dropper turn all purple but it was towards the end.

11. Cannabis all together is not supposed to be purple. Purple means a sign of defiancey. Not all but most that are not genetic but even some are genetic. I personally love bright green flowers with yellow hairs like lemon larry. However my purple panty is pretty amazing not the Blueberry muffin just the taste and smell of it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gorilla glue is Chem Sister, Sour Dub, and Chocolate Diesel. "Leafly" is one of many decent sources for strain info.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. So the chocolate diesel may have been the reason some purple came out late in flower. Thank you for that sir!
    CC

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Nice! This is a gg4xgsc I just did.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4