Gf's pregnant

Discussion in 'General' started by McIron Lungs, Jul 14, 2011.

1. We've been together for two years she already has a 4 year old who I love I just don't know what to I can't stop thinking bout having my own kid but I'm scared I'd screw it up... I'm 22 btw

Thanks for any good advice and plz dnt respond with negativity

2. The populous opinion seems to be that your feelings are normal. No one knows what they are doing and many are scared of fucking it up.

If you are very worried this will likely make you a good parent. You give a shit, many parents do not.

Best of luck to your new family sir.

3. Thanks buddy if I knew how to + rep u I would. I think I'm nervous about committing for the rest of my life too But this is the happiest I've ever been with a girl.... Now I'm just running circles in my head I can't even think at work right now

4. I've never been through anything more than pregnancy scares so take my advice with a grain of salt.

I would work on your relationship with your girl right now. Be very supportive and get to know each other even more. You gotta be good with her to be good with your kid. Too many kids don't have a parent around.

5. damn congrats man. I'm sure when the baby comes you'll know what to do.

I've heard that having a kid changes a persons reality on life and personality to a whole new level.

6. #6 McIron Lungs, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Can a mod plz delete this kid outta my thread.... If you read my original post I said no negativity go back to colouring

7. Sry man yah ur post was dickish...

8. #8 Jdahms, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011

i deleted right after i posted figured it was a too harsh

9. thought about an abortion at all?

10. Sorry to hear, but congratz

11. #11 McIron Lungs, Jul 14, 2011
    Of course I want a kid this just isn't the best time, but though of an abortion brings me to tears

12. Congrats dude, kids are fucking awesome.

13. Thanks to all of
    You for the support it means a lot to hear such positivity between people who don't even know each other. I'll keep you guys updated righ now I'm really leaning towers having it

14. Hey man just be happy u love and is happy with ur girl. Some people have kids with people they have no interest with. Stay positive and keep the love strong. I've herd having a family is actually pretty good.

15. ...What?

16. #16 McIron Lungs, Jul 14, 2011
    Leaning towards having it

17. Make a promise to always do right by your kids and everything will work out. Just always keep that in mind and things will sort out.

18. #18 McIron Lungs, Jul 14, 2011
    Thanks bro... U have any kids?

19. dont worry man itll be fine we've been takin care of our young for so long its like instinct, lol. aslong as you two have the money for a family, then you're fine

20. #20 McIron Lungs, Jul 14, 2011
    Just quit my old job at 18$ an hour to strt my plumbing apprenticeship... So I'm making a lot less now but am on a pathway to a lot more miney