GF won't let me eat her out!? How do i convince her?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rubythered, Feb 1, 2010.

1. #41 Funk-D, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
    I don't see what the problem is...I never really enjoyed eating girl's out anyway I do it for them...I don't understand what the appeal is for guys who love doing it....it's a chore for me if anything.

Pfft, there is nothing a tongue can do that my dick, and fingers can't plus you don't have to taste like what's the best way to describe pussy taste....warm, but raw meat I guess.

2. i use to have a problem with guys doing that, but now i am dating a guy that i am very comfortable with and i have no problem letting him do it, it could be an insecurity thing.

3. Or the idea of having unwanted bacteria down there is disgusting.

4. i don't know what pussy you guys see but they aren't dirty or spewing any toxic acids
    at least most of the vagina is on the inside
    penis just hang there in the air catching dirty like those yellow tape things catch flies and you guys expect us to suck it on cue.

5. Flip her over and give her a rimjob instead. :)

6. Ooh hell no....this calls for a debate

The penis is made for sucking, so get used to it and don't deny that!.....on the other hand the vagina is made in a way where it is much much easier to get infection, most commonly yeast infections, and the vagina has a little smell and taste to it even when clean....whereas my penis never smells and I'm sure it tastes good :D

7. vaginas dont stink if you're dating a clean chick.
    and guys can get genital warts and shit just as easy
    and ALSO on time my friend had poison ivy on his dick then the next day his girlfriend had it on her face, you tell me thats not dangerous ;)

8. #48 JuicyGoose, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
    Just be like, "Sweetheart, i feel like you don't love me as much as i do you. This is something i really want to share with you and you won't let me. Why?"

Yeah, you're kinda guilting her into it, but if she likes it then she'll do it again.

This trick doesn't always work, especially with anal sex. Don't keep pushing it if she says no after your little trick, you might end up scaring her away.

And if you guys are so delusional that you think there are no bacteria anywhere on your body, then you don't deserve to get action. Your fucking balls smell nasty sometimes. And the penis wasn't made for sucking either, it was made for reproduction. If we're willing to suck your dick, you better be willing to return your favor. Sex and love are all about give and take.

9. :eek::confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::eek: WHATTHAFUCK!!!!

How the hell did he get poison ivy on his dick?

10. lmao in the woods when he went to pee i guess..

11. I meant a guy's mouth. Not a vag.

12. Fuck. That.

13. Idk man I dont hate pussy but if i'm putting my face in it it has to be clean and I have to really like the girl.

14. I will admit I hear more guys complain about how they won't eat pussy.

And I hear some females talk about how they don't mind or how they actually enojy going down on their man.

+rep to women, us men are obviously unwilling basterds.

15. All vaginas have a little smell to them...it may not be a trashy smell but it is still a smell...sure, guys can get std's just as easily but yeast infections are a different case. Girls can get posion ivy and genital warts on and around their labia, but that doesn't matter. If a girl is stupid enough to suck a dick with posion ivy all over it then it is her own damn fault; like letting a guy fuck her without a condom.

16. bullshit^^...I thought the exact same till i met my gf. I have gone south b4 on other girls and immediatly came straight back up but hers is fresh as hell. never had a bad experience even if i give here the old dirty sloppy slurp...its amazing i didnt really like doing that b4 but now that i have found a non odorous kitten my life has changed. Whats for lunch..whats for dinner...my tongue is a winner...screamin like halloween..

to the origional poster...she may find it gross or think that you will be turned off...talk to her or tie her down..or get her drunk

17. Yeah, they have a smell... just like every other body part. I don't understand your point?

Some chicks clean themselves daily, others don't care.

And yeah, we get yeast infections when there is an imbalance in the bacteria down there. Which, might i add, isn't bad bacteria unless you've got a yeast infection. And you don't get those just because, you have to do something wrong or take antibiotics.

I don't understand the problem with eating a chick out who washes her shit.

Point being, anyone who doesn't wash is going to stink. I wouldn't eat a dirty pussy, why would i suck on a dirty cock? Are you trying to say when your cock is dirty it's still cleaner than a vagina? Cause that would be a wrong assumption.

18. Point being....owning a penis > owning a vagina :D

19. #60 Free The BIRDS, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    o man anyone watch the chris rock comedy special

hes like

i would like to have a pussy, just for neogtiation purposes. just so when it comes to the line, i can put the mother fucker on the table and say how about now.

ahahahahaha. killed me

holy fuck. i was trying to fnd the video. i found this instead. PLEAassseeee watch it hahah.

genious

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPesKyIhGZg&feature=related"]YouTube- chris rock the difference between men and women[/ame]