Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GF The Smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Stringer, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Hey all,

I'm a daily toker.  Typically I'll smoke using a glass pipe (a Gandalf-style one).  My GF isn't a toker and hates the smell.

Any tips for reducing the smell of weed on me after smoking?  Currently I brush my teeth, use mouthwash, then wash my hands.  Even after brushing I think my breath still smells.  I'm considering showering and changing as well after smoking.

Any other tips?  Would using a vaporizer help?

Thanks all.

2. showering and changing everytime after you smoke?

tell her to get over it

3. using a vape would help a lot since there is no heavy thick smoke, just a smooth silky mist. throw a piece of gum in also, tends to help me a lot when im trying to get rid of the dragon breath.

4. Vape may help. But everything your doing seems like a hassle just to smoke. I wouldn't date a girl like that but that's me. Sent from The Gods.

5. wear a jacket when you smoke so it absorbs the smell not your shirt and then just take the jacket off when you're done. as for the breath maybe some gum or strong mints? mint flavor is usually strong so might be the best choice. Also avoid joints they will make you smell more.

6. How can anyone hate the smell of weed? Whether you smoke it or not it's not an offensive odor. I'd just buy some good cologne, spray myself down, then try and air myself out. When you smoke in closed spaces you smell like weed that much more so maybe try smoking outside or by an open window.

7. The smell stays on your skin for a while... If you're going to be hugging or kissing her she's going to be able to tell even with a shower

8. if she dosnt like the smell tell her too bad, or just smoke when shes not there or when shes coming over just smoke out the window, whlle shes her

9. Either start vaping, tell her to "fucking deal with it" or get a new girlfriend. The smell really isn't that strong and it's not a nasty smell like tobacco. You're going too far my man. 

10. i wouldnt shower or change, but i do the other things myself. Mints are your friend, dont wear cologne. Dont go telling your girl to fuck off if she doesnt like the smell of smoking, that shits obnoxious.