GF sent nudes to other man. She doesn’t know i know

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SoCal41, Jun 4, 2018.

1. She's either got a side guy or is keeping another man on the back burner. Either way, if you're not there with her in person and she's already sending him nudes... And let's be honest, she's at least having phone sex with him. Then your relationship is over.

I'm sorry, there's just no other way to put it. If she wanted to be faithful she wouldn't have sent him nudes and she would be working to rebuild the relationship right now. But I think there is something else going on.

Call me crazy, but I think you may be the side guy (or one of many) with her. She's got too many red flags that I recognize in a cheater with multiple boyfriends. Calling her visits with you "work trips" and sending the same pic to different guys is a sign that she's got some juggling experience. Next thing you know she will have burner phone and a "gym membership."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Unfaithful bro, get rid of her.

But bang one of her close friends before you do.

Make it count.

3. My opinion? Who gives a shit if she knows you went through her, your done with her ass anyways, atleast you knew you were right to go through her phone, i did it with my wife when i first got with her because i had trust issues with stupid bitches like that, fuck that man, just tell her you went through her phone and your done with her ass, aint no girl worth that shit, she obviously doesnt care about you anyways so why care about what she thinks about you going through her phone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. If ya got the pics send em to her whole phone book coworkers friend and family.