gf probs..selfish..reps for a GOOD advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420Hazo, May 12, 2012.

1. I'll keep it short and sweet.

Me and my girlfriend been dating lil over a year now. i'm the really layback kind of guy, who really doesn't ask for much, hate arguing, if we do i get over it in a day. Her..stubborn, really defends herself will hold a grudge.

anyway, we got into a heated argument last wednesday. and its been iffy between us.

last friday (todays friday), i had a anxiety attack (i have diagnosed clinical anxiety), i was mentally not with it, couldn't control my emotions, stress thru the roof and having a VERY difficult time trying to maintain myself. when you have an anxiety attack, its not that you act beta, its just that you can't control your emotions and totally break down. literally, just went completely open to her and told her all the things that were on my mind. i told her, listen babe im having a really tough time right now i know we been arguing alot lately but im just asking for your support, you know how anxiety gets to me, i really hope you can put it past you and just support me for now, i know im not acting completely rational, its just difficult.

she didn't even aknolwedge it, she went off saying how i dont care about her feelings either, that i offended her and never give her space.. (wtf?). we continue to argue while im in the middle of a bad few days of really tough anxiety and she knows it too.

two days later, im still not myself, but i go out my way to apologize for my behavior to her and that i respect her greatly. i say sorry for being an ass to her, i wish her good luck on her test coming up in college classes, and say i basically just need some time. i'd really appreciate a true apology from her bout the way she reacted. she said she'd think about it (typical response)

two days later, no response. i kinda lose it at her, and call her out for being ignorant and selfish lately. she yells back at me, dont lecture me on being a good girlfriend. you never care about my emotions, so screw you.

one day later. i tell her off for being very unsupportive and how its blately obvious she doesn't care about the fact that im dealing with clinical anxiety right now. so she replies, give me a fkn day alone, you're really annoying..

its friday now..she has never apologized for the way she treated me, she has never asked me once how i was doing. (i was sick with a fever last saturday, and literally couldn't get out of bed. NOT ONCE...NOT ONCE..did she ask how are you feeling.)...and she hasn't spoken to me in two days, almost three now. literally not a word from her at all. idk where she is even, or heck if she's alive right now.

am i wrong to be asking her about this..because personally i feel like im being completely disrespected, and that she has no care of courtesy for me at all. she puts her probs in the relationship first.

so i said **** it.

i told her off for the way she acting and that its not how a relationship should be. and that im going out tonight with the guys...i talked to a few girls. didn't cheat on her. (just aint that kinda guy)..and got home. no messages..

cliffs:

i have clinical anxiety
    girlfriend doesn't care at all
    girlfriend hasn't spoken in 3 days to me despite attempts to talk things out. even after i gave HER a truthful apology for being difficult.
    i need support from my own girlfriend, just a how are you..can't get that

reps for a message i can send her to basically say "idk what to do anymore. im not being treated right at all.

2. You need a better GF

3. This should suffice

4. Sorry, but grow a pair and move on, she's not for you.

Let a douche date her and deal with her bullshit.

5. #6 cosbysweater, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    "You never care about my feelings blah blah it's supposed to be about me blah blah you're not even trying blah blah!!"

You, sir, have got a typical whiny bitch on your hands.

I'm sorry that you had to suffer through your anxiety like that---essentially alone. No support for your condition, no support for your fever, and yet YOU apologized for something that you really shouldn't have had to...that's respectable. There are two sides to every story, but I sure don't give a damn about your girlfriend's side, based on what you've typed.

"two days later, im still not myself, but i go out my way to apologize for my behavior to her and that i respect her greatly. i say sorry for being an ass to her, i wish her good luck on her test coming up in college classes, and say i basically just need some time. i'd really appreciate a true apology from her bout the way she reacted. she said she'd think about it (typical response)"

Seriously, what the fuck? You have patience, OP, I'll give you that. I wouldn't have put up with it at all.

Anyway, your next actions really depend on you. You could just be like, "Look, I'm tired. I can't do this anymore. I don't ask for much----you know I don't. I needed you and you weren't there. Why? Because you didn't care. You only care about yourself. That's not cool. I don't know what else you want from me. I've been trying. But I'm not going to try anymore when my own fucking girlfriend won't even try. What are we doing? Do you know how much I care about you? No, because you're so wrapped up in your own stubbornness. I don't need that. So I think I'm done." I don't know man, like I said, it all depends on you. You know her a hell of a lot more than I do. I was trying to make it sound fair because you sound like a nice guy, but really, if it were me, I'd simply say:

"You're a fucking bitch and I feel sorry for myself for putting up with you. Have a nice life."

6. Some girls got some growin up to do, that's for sure.

7. #8 xpixiex, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    Yeah dude, it's just not working out.

Maybe stop all communication until she communicates to you. Or just dump her. It sounds like you're almost clinging to her whereas she just wants a day to herself where in reality she has had several. Maybe she doesn't want a relationship but is too much of a pussy to break up with you herself. Plus you admitting that you're having anxiety attacks and aren't being treated right doesn't seem manly at all. I'm not calling you a bitch or anything, I'm thinking it's not what she wants. She might want a "Superman" man. It's just doesn't seem like you two are a fit, bro.

Accept it and move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea, yo.

8. She's testing you, in the pandoras box your suppose to act out aggressively to show your dominance and result will be that she submits.

How dare you think that i don't care about your feelings, I already told you its my anxiety. SO Stop being a bitch.
    Hahah the underlined part is the only one you should consider. Start with it antailor it to your situation.

9. Tell her that she is not good enough for you, and dump her ass.

10. your relationship needs more sex

11. You dont care about her emotions but she ignores that your having anxiety?

Sometimes bitches can be so irrational, gotta find the ones who arnt, Im sorry man I know its tough.

12. You need a lady with an identical heart to yours. Not a selfish bitch.....

13. she sounds like a little girl, dump her and find someone who cares as much as you do. If your going out of your way to apologize to her when your not the one who should apologize then shes taking you for granted. leave her so she can see what she lost >:}

14. You are very girl-Ish. That was painful to read and kept hearing a whiney voice in all that boo hoo ing.

Don't date until you get a grip on yourself. No woman likes a man that is more emo then they are. No woman wants a guy that will back down when they are right, just to keep the peace. Agree to disagree, yes. You are encouraging her bad behavior by reinforcing it every time you give in.

In all that jumble of words, I am sorry if I offended you. Its just that men like what you described yourself to be are the kind that are used and walked on. Don't be a door Mat!

15. #16 xpixiex, May 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2012
    I didn't even get +Rep, man. And the OP did sound pretty damn girly.:laughing:

"OMGaww, why won'tcha listen ta mae! I ain't bein' treated right! I HAS ANXIETY":cry:

16. #17 greedyorphan, May 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2012
    You better put that shit down like a pimp homie.

Tell'er " Bitch I don't need you, I feed you!"

" You better get to hoe strollin' until my dough swollen"

"My panic attacks about to turn into pimp slap attacks if you don't recognize a mack!"

I'm just kidding....sorta. Pimp pimp horray!:hello:

17. Yeah, only time I played that card your girl did is when I wanted to get out of a relationship because I thought the guy was either crazy or not into me. I wasn't even whiny about it, just immature.

You can do one of two things: Prove her wrong or break up. Eh. But trying, even just a bit, to reach a compromise will be in your interest. You both are going through a rough patch, it's up to you to figure out where you've both gone wrong.

I know you feel like you haven't been treated right but so does she. You guys need to talk about it...

lol at all these men saying break up and jumping to conclusions. Think about it a little more than that, we don't know your nor the significance of this relationship so you go ahead and decide....

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwoM5fLITfk]99 PROBLEMS - YouTube[/ame]

if you haveing girl prob's i feel bad for you son... but i got 99 prob's and a bitch aint one

kick her to the curb you need a mate not a chick that dosent care... your girl should be your best friend like two peas in a pod not your your to close

19. selfish chicks never change and never think about anything or anyone but themselves. Trust me, i spent almost 4 yrs with a selfish bitch who didn't care about me, our son or anything else but her own self. Bounce dude and don't look back.