GF is acting wierd....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MangoFresh, Jun 30, 2011.

1. #1 MangoFresh, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2011
    she completely shut me out of her life.... and pretty much the rest of society. im really confused. well here's what happened: we've just started to officially date. everything was going great... then all of a sudden, shit hits the fan. apparently things are going really bad within her family. for example, her parents just got a divorce among other things (she also just lost her job). i could tell she was depressed a little when we were dating, but we still had a good time on our dates. anyways, the last time i talked to her was briefly over the phone which was a month ago, and she was crying over the phone too because her parents just split up. i did my best to comfort her. i sent her a text later that night saying that i will always be there for her to give her my support. she sent me a text back saying "knowing youre here for me means a lot blah blah blah" (something along those lines). and that was the last time i ever heard from her. and let me remind you that this was a month ago.
    she also deactivated her facebook. so, over the past few weeks i sent her a few text messages asking how she was doing and gave her a couple calls, in which she never replied back to any of them. at this point, im all out of options. shes not responding to her phone, and she also deleted her facebook, so i cant hit her up there.

right now, im thinking to myself "wow this chick is weird!". i know, i know....i understand that she is going through a really rough time right now, BUT you cant just completely ignore me. i guess it has something to do with the fact that we just started to officially date. the last time i saw her, she told me all her problems she was currently going through and said that she doesnt want to drag me into it or make me feel sorry for her (she also busted out in tears a few times). ok, i understand that, but shit, dont just completely ignore me. so right now, i dont know what our status is between us. hahah like would it be cheating if i hit up another chick? lol maybe i dont fully understand what shes going through and i should give her the benefit of the doubt. but seriously, does anybody here think this behavior is weird? what is your take on this situation?

shes a really cool chick and i believe we each genuinely enjoy each others company even though we havent been together for too long. ugh, why must women be so difficult to deal with? like if i were in her situation, id let you know whats up and be straight up. id be like "hey, im going through a lot, i just need some time...blah blah blah". something like that. its stupid to just not respond to your phone. anyways, thanks for reading. help appreciated

2. Sounds like shes dead:confused_2:

Seriously though, a month, no contact whatsoever?

3. yeah i know! fucking weird! she could be dead for all i know.

4. maybe she commited suicide :( why not go over to her house?

5. wow this is really starting to creep me out lol. i think she is emotionally unstable, but definitely not to the extent where she would kill herself (...i hope :confused:).

6. how the fuck have u not at least headed over to her house? thats really sketch

7. How have you not even gone over to her house or something? A whole month, dude? I don't even know what to say to this.

8. wow, if your girlfriend hasn't talked to you in a month, it's easy to see that silently she broke up with you...

9. he's a stoner guys..... why do you think he hasn't gone over.....

10. let us know what happens.
    a month is heaps long, my last girlfriend didn't come on facebook, msn or pick up her phone for like three days once, and it turned out her dad had died.
    good luck with your sortof girlfriend..

11. some people need to grieve alone, but for sure u shoulda atleast wentto her crib

12. Yeah a month and no effort to ride over there. People are stupid. Jesus kid, you guys are done dating. Seriously, 1 month no contact means she broke up with you.

13. Yeaah this guy has it right. Sorry mayne :eek:

14. #14 MangoFresh, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2011
    lol i know you guys think im stupid for not going to her house, but hear me out first: she lives kinda far. i've never really been to her house before, but shes been to mine. we just started dating too, so we arent that close (we dont know each other THAT well). so i cant just stroll over by her house and check whats up (it will look stalkerish and awkward). im sure shes fine. the reason why im not going to her house is because i think its best to give her time alone. just let her be. and yeah, i know we're pretty much over, its fine. i can accept us breaking up. it just sucks it had to happen this way when everything was going great beforehand. haha ill admit, i do sound like a dumbass right now, but its is sort of complicated to explain the whole story i guess.

15. sorry to throw down this info like an asshole but...

your girl broke contact and left you thinking "wtf?"
    it's over; how is that complicated?

16. Simliar situation happened to me. Dated this girl for a few weeks and she quit talking to me. I later find out she was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon on a police officer. The only reason I found out is I saw her name in the paper haha.

17. It could be anything really.

Like someone said she could have died(extreme case) or got picked up by the cops,like the dude above me said.

Or maybe,she just isn't that into you and didn't know how to break it off properly.

18. Wow, didn't even have the courage to break up with you. That avoidance shit hurts man, (been there, done that). Sorry.

19. She's not your girlfriend any more dude...

Go find someone new, this shit is over and don't even bother with it anymore.