Gf is acting weird...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MrHhhiiiooo, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Wow. I did not hear this side of the story. I can't believe your girl would associate herself with her.
    That is so weird. Like I don't know what kinda limbo this situation happened in. But I agree with you now with more information about said best friend. I was just speaking generally its a bad idea. But in this case you might be doing your girl a favor.
    Goodluck OP :)

2. [quote name='"Molly420"']
    Wow. I did not hear this side of the story. I can't believe your girl would associate herself with her.
    That is so weird. Like I don't know what kinda limbo this situation happened in. But I agree with you now with more information about said best friend. I was just speaking generally its a bad idea. But in this case you might be doing your girl a favor. Goodluck OP :)[/quote]

I think leith is speaking from his own experience...

3. Oh no.. I don't date, the very idea is ridiculous to me. Not my kind of thing.

I'm just putting what OP said into a few characteristics most rude people have, since he said she's always been mean to him even though he's so nice to her. :(

4. Oh man, I wanna sig this ... :hello:

5. [quote name='"Laith"'] Oh no.. I don't date, the very idea is ridiculous to me. Not my kind of thing.

I'm just putting what OP said into a few characteristics most rude people have, since he said she's always been mean to him even though he's so nice to her. :([/quote]

Haha oh okay I see. Nah it's nothing like that. It's like she can be in a group of 4 people including herself and they're all having a conversation about what someone in that group did the night before or something and not even halfway through the conversation she'll interrupt and start talking about herself or even criticize someone in the group. It's just rude and everyone agrees that she just cannot function socially at all.

6. Sounds like she might want to break up to me.

I dated a girl for years who had the bitchiest best friend ever. Eventually her best friend talked her into breaking up with me. We ended up having a really messy break up due to this, and after it was all said and done my ex wanted to get back with me and I didnt want to take her back. :D

If u REALLY love your girlfriend than this could get ugly.

If not, then just take it for what it is and let her dump u if she wants. There are PLENTY of other girls out there man. If she allows her friend to get between u and her then she really isnt worth fighting over IMO.

I am willing to bet u are in your late teens or early twenties. At your age I wouldnt waste my time with this shit. U can easily go out and find something that wont make u feel miserable. And believe me. U WILL be miserable at first. It goes away the second u find someone new...

7. [quote name='"Stigma"']Sounds like she might want to break up to me.

I dated a girl for years who had the bitchiest best friend ever. Eventually her best friend talked her into breaking up with me. We ended up having a really messy break up due to this, and after it was all said and done my ex wanted to get back with me and I didnt want to take her back. :D

If u REALLY love your girlfriend than this could get ugly.

If not, then just take it for what it is and let her dump u if she wants. There are PLENTY of other girls out there man. If she allows her friend to get between u and her then she really isnt worth fighting over IMO.

I am willing to bet u are in your late teens or early twenties. At your age I wouldnt waste my time with this shit. U can easily go out and find something that wont make u feel miserable. And believe me. U WILL be miserable at first. It goes away the second u find someone new...[/quote]

Thanks for the advice. I think that's what I'm going to do. I'm just gonna let what happens happen. If she ends it, it's her loss

8. Thats really the best attitude to have.

The funny thing about the situation with my ex is, it happened years ago. Now my ex lives in Italy but her friend still lives here. I ran into her at the mall once and she tried being all buddy buddy with me. I told her right to her face she was a loser and that I couldnt stand her. :D

Now when we see eachother at random places I always wave and give her a BIG smile. She just acts like she doesnt see me.

I win. :D

9. [quote name='"Stigma"']

Thats really the best attitude to have.

The funny thing about the situation with my ex is, it happened years ago. Now my ex lives in Italy but her friend still lives here. I ran into her at the mall once and she tried being all buddy buddy with me. I told her right to her face she was a loser and that I couldnt stand her. :D

Now when we see eachother at random places I always wave and give her a BIG smile. She just acts like she doesnt see me.

I win. :D[/quote]

Hahaha I love it!

10. So you didn't even bother reading his posts in their entirety before blindly coming on here spewing your BS like you do in thread after thread? People like you are the EXACT reason the City has been slowly going to shit over the past few years, and why you don't see NEAR as many long-time members as you used to.

You've got to be one of the worst new ones on here I've ever seen. I want to get proven wrong every time I come on here, but that apparently just isn't in the cards. Also, the way you word this and the majority of your posts in general makes you seem like a High School girl.

11. Hey man.. get off your pedestal. No one likes people like you. :D

12. [​IMG]