GF hates me smoking...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mad_dog_dallas, Oct 8, 2007.

1. yeah basically exactly what i said. and im a female that has never been in this situation. damn i rule

2. the whole "just because" nonsense actually just sounds like she wants to know she has power over you. you probably don't even want to think about breaking up with her because of your feelings for her, but dating someone who doesn't accept or smoke weed themselves when you do has got to be pointless. granted, you may love everything else about them, but i'm sure you can find someone just as good, if not better, who will share a bong with you. good luck brother. :smoke:

3. If you give in and quit smoking pretty soon she's going to be chosing what you wear, smell, eat, and say. Just make sure she knows she's more important than the grass. And maybe explain how it's safer than drinking or smoking?

4. I got put in almost the exact same situation an ex-girlfriend laid down an ultimatum

me or mary jane

I chose bud and she ended up upset. but nothing gets between me and my girl:smoke::smoke::smoking:

5. She should be willing to accept you and what you do as recreation. If she can't do that, I am sure there are many chicks out there that would. For me, my girl smokes just as much as me.

Girls come and go, but mary jane is one you can keep.

6. My ex told me she didnt care, 2 months later she tells me she cares, couldn't give me a straight answer. Did it behind her back anyway, I felt guilty but I'd knew she flip, so I didn't tell her. Never got caught until we broke up and told her. Haha.

7. tell her she's more important than weed, but you don't think you should have to give up either one. tell her it's like her vs. T.V. or her vs. bonding extra well with friends instead of the everyday friendship encounters. (reword it for sure.. that sounds so bland in a textbook kind of way) remind her that she matters more again, then proceed to talk down the negatives of mj, and explain how you use it in a responsible manner that keeps it from hindering other aspects of life. Tell her that either way you are the same person while you're sober. of course be open to compromises about frequency and being around her. If she is aware of the fact that she is higher on your priority list, as well as under the impression that you using it is harmless, she doesn't really have much on you.

8. Wow its amazing how we have all been in the exact same boat. My time was when i stopped smoking for a girl completely. Then we started having problems and while on a vacation i decided to just blaze a bit because i dont know perhaps i felt bad that i changed myself for her and if she was going to be a bitch (about completely unrelated circumstances) then i could be a fuckin stoner. Haha i remember when i took the first bong rip my buddy walked in on us and said, "dude i thought you quit for morgan"
    *bubble*bubble*bubble*bubble*bubble*
    cough cough
    "man fuck that girl, im over it"

but essentially man i wish i put up a way bigger fight but i was also moving too so it was sort of a different story than yours. anyways to the point just dont sacrifice yourself so somebody else can gain something. to me it seems like she will benefit from this more, and relationships are give and take so as long as everything is copasthetic do what your instincts tell you to. if this all stems from a history of controlling behavior or she has a habit of not admitting when things are wrong then tossing them back out in the open you two should have a serious talk about that. and most of all good luck lifes a bitch when you have to choose. my advice is choose wisely when its marijuana and your girl, because most times only one of them will take you back.

9. Hahaha that is awesome:hello:. When times get tough with women you need moments like these, just snuggle up to Mary Jane and chill and look towards the bright future.

10. Yeah. I've been in that boat before. Basically, I got her to smoke with me, and it was cool after that......until one day when she was on her period, she got pissed off at me, acted like she was cool, and bit my dick while she was giving me head. I bled. I cried. I tried so hard not to hit her. I thought I loved her. I thought she loved me too. Apparently she was just an evil bitch who likes to bite cocks when she's angry. Meh...

11. man i say fuck changin for a female, they can accept/deal with it or ill find a different pussy to tame

12. i dont think of it like that blitz. i think, fuck changing a man, i will find someone that can accept me, when i can accept them

13. Yeah my girlfriend didn't like it when I started blazing but she would never make me choose. Within a month she came to realize that the way society sees bud and the way it really is, is quite different. Now she dosnt give a shit and she always teases me when im high, even though shes a little pothead herself now. Theres nothing hotter than a blonde girl hitting a bong/blunt.

14. Man fuck that. Good thing all the single girls I like toke too. :)

15. I"m usually asexual when i'm high and the beaver never really seems to get me interested anyone....until I finally find that special girl who does pot herself. Oh well, fuck drama man..that shit gives you nothing but a bad headache and a crappy inner feeling. Like I always say, lifes a bitch and then you die....fuck today lets all get high! phew, I'm going to make some marijuana cookies now in everyones honor :cool:

16. She may be a great girl, but the whole no smoking thing is stupid. She should have made her answer more specific. I think you should still smoke. Keep on and if she goes a week or so with never saying anything, use that to show her that it isn't a bad thing. Sorry if that help was shit, man. I'm ripped.

17. BITCH BIT YOUR DICK??????????????????

HOLY FUCK I WOULD HAVE RIPPED HER TITS OFF FOR THAT SHIT.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Actually I don't know what I would do if a bitch did that to me. I would more likely push her out my house and pray that she would leave so I wouldn't hit her. Shit god damn, get off your ass and jam.

18. Hey man, i am in pretty much in the exact same situation. about a week ago my gf gave the same ultimatum, and i just sidestepped it and said i wouldnt smoke anymore. But i had bought a quad of gov't grown, so i smoked that and finished it this morning. But what i suggest/plan to do is to just take a hiatus or something, see how you do, ( for a tolerance break if nothing else). See if that helps the relationship then talk to her about it. And if things fall through, just start again. But it is a bit more difficult to find someone as special as the girl, im sure you know what i mean. keep us updated man, i sure could use some hope lol:smoke:

19. I find it amusing how you say you would die for this girl but you cant stop smoking for her? Thats bullshit if ya ask me i aint tryin to start anything but come on now.

20. You could just lie, i mean it's not like you are cheating on her. :) If she can't accept you doing it, she doesn't need to know.

I feel like a bad person for saying that. Am i? :p