Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

gf has panic attacks will mj help?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by damessor, Nov 19, 2011.

1. ok well last night me and my girl were starting to get dirty over on the side of a building and well she say a couple cars g by no big deal then a cop went by and sum more cars and she started to have a hard time breathing and started panicing about us getting caught then she stopped breathing for a bit. its the first time ive ever seen it happen to her and she told me that it happens when shes stressed or scared for sum reason. my question is will her toking help at all she does now but not very often she said she seems to have less attacks even when stressed when shes smoked recently will mj help her if she tokes more often?

long story short - gf has panic attacks will mj help and how often should she smoke?

2. It might, but it also might make them worse.

3. How is eating a healthy diet and exercising easier said then done? :laughing: Are people that lazy that they can't go for a walk? Is it that hard to eat fruits and vegetables? hahaha

4. Not nessicarily. Healthy food is expensive lol.

5. alright thanks guys she asked me to post im just trying to help; her out plus if she gets scared or sumpthing sumtimes shell stop breathing altogether which really scares me

6. Yeah, I know what you mean, but if you already spend $50+ on junk food, then you can stop buying the junk food and spend $50+ on fruits and vegetables. But here in California, we got a grocery store called Superior Grocers and they sell fruits and vegetables for outrageously low prices. I'm able to get a week worth of fruits and vegetables for $15 bucks. But I have gone to other grocery store where they sell fruits and vegetables for outrageously high prices. Lately, the 99 cent store started selling fruits and vegetables for cheap, people can always shop there.

7. ya she doesnt have a job right now cuz she couldnt handle it ill tell her to excercise more hey maybe that means shell want top more lmfao

8. As long as she riding you for 30 minutes straight, it can be considered exercise :laughing:

9. It helps me A LOT!!!
    I am only speaking from personal experience
    I also only vape high grade stuff
    Hope this helps

10. The problem with using weed to treat panic attacks is that it can also cause panic attacks and even medical marijuana doctors will let you know that using cannabis can cause panic attacks.

Marijuana Side Effects & Addiction

Using marijuana may contribute to mental disorders including: acute toxic psychosis, panic attacks, flashbacks, delusions, depersonalization, hallucinations, paranoia, depression, and aggressiveness.

11. It will probably make things worse. Ativan is better for panic attacks, counseling to figure out what is causing the anxiety

12. Uhh, Ativan also known as lorazepam anxiety or anxiety associated with depression, yet, the side effect is depression along with other bad side effects.

Lorazepam is used for the management of anxiety disorders, the short-term relief of symptoms of anxiety or anxiety associated with depression.

The most common side effects associated with lorazepam are sedation (15.9% of patients), dizziness (6.9% of patients), weakness, and unsteadiness. Other side effects include a feeling of depression, loss of orientation, headache, and sleep disturbance.

Like all benzodiazepines, lorazepam can cause physical dependence. Suddenly stopping therapy after a few months of daily therapy may be associated with a feeling of loss of self-worth, agitation, and insomnia. If lorazepam is taken continuously for longer than a few months, stopping therapy suddenly may produce seizures, tremors, muscle cramping, vomiting, and sweating.

Your gf is better off exercising and eating a healthy diet.

13. OP, you say your girlfriend has this recent panic attack because she was stressed to get caught? so if getting "caught" is a trigger for her panic attacks then i don't suggest adding smoking more often to her schedule. i feel like it would be very likely for her to have a huge high panic attack at the thought of her getting caught smoking if she already worries about getting caught with other things..

unless she is going to be smart about it or she can always smoke in an area where she doesn't have to worry like at your place or something idk :smoke:

14. shed have to at least i dont last any less than that

15. no she was afraid of getting caught with me cuz her parents would kill her if they found her with me

16. Well, why did she get her medical marijuana reccomendation if she has panic attacks?

17. What are you talking about? He didn't say anything about his girlfriend currently having a MMJ recommendation:laughing: