GF got her period....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gedge, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And I couldn't be happier, because now at least I know she's not pregnant :).

She's not on birth control and I refuse to wear condoms so there's always a possibility of her getting pregnant, a pretty high one actaully now that I think of it :eek:.

But this is two months now that her period has come in normal timing, so I guess the pull out technique works :D:D

2. Actually...
    My godson was created using the pullout method. My friend swears that the dad pulled out each and every time and will only say that she is sure because "it ended up nowhere near the vagina". :eek::p
    Seriously, wear a damn condom. Try Skyn or something if you don't like latex.

3. You're retarded.

Get her on birth control.

4. Do you not care...at all?

She WILL get pregnant, period. Pulling out is by far the least effective method of birth control. I can't tell if this is a serious post or just some serious trolling going on. Either way it's stupid.

5. You've got to be kidding me...

Really? Really??

Please go get a vasectomy.

6. wowwww
    dont we have like precum to?
    like not full on ejaculate but we do release someee before we fully blow?
    i dunno, dont be stupid.
    im 18, and ive gone through getting a girl pregnant and going to an abortion and everything since... it isnt worth looking back and thinking about your unborn child.

7. This.

If you're that naive then you should really be using some kind of protection. My god, and to think of the thousands that are as daft as OP. Get a clue dude, she will get knocked up eventually.

8. Uh, yeah, good luck with that one buddy. Dunno what your issue is with "refusing" to wrap it up, but your risk, your responsibility.

All I gotta say is you better man up and do the right thing if she gets pregnant.

Have fun. I would wish you good luck, but there's not really much sense in that if both of you keep up this "technique"...

9. I find it hard to believe someone is this stupid. Troll.

10. many people dont realize that some chicks can have their period the first month of pregnancy.

its usually a little lighter flow, but thats just her body saying i dont need that much blood right now to settle the egg in the wall. so you still have a full month before you will really know. unless she goes to a doctor.

11. Yeah, stupidity at it's finest. Seriously man, one of my good friends got his girlfriend pregnant his senior year of high school because he did the EXACT same thing you're doing. Getting your girl pregnant is inevitable if you keep doing this. USE A GODDAMN CONDOM!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.