GF Freakout.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Czoverton24, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Well I saw there was a similar thread so heres how mine went out.

My GF comes over and just starts complaining about her family.

So Im like want a toke. Normally she smokes with me but Asking her that made her mad,

She says NO in a real angry voice. So I just back off and she continues to talk and talk and talk and talk.

Till I just say babe just please take a toke you will feel better and she grabs my bowl and throws it against my wall and leaves. The Bowl cracked but is still good.

Ive tried to call her but she doesn't answer her phone.

Oh well just thought id share a story, hopefully you had a better day than mine.

2. Bitch be nuts.

3. Maybe it's PMS?

4. there's no excuse for throwing things
    i'd be pretty mad at her.

5. I had my foot ran over before when I was wrongfully accused of going to a party in high school... I didn't even drink in high school.

6. Oh, I'm not trying to make excuses...
    I don't think there's an excuse for her behavior either.
    And if I were in a bad mood and my boyfriend was like, "Baby, just toke!"
    I would be fucking grateful.

7. Shoulda picked the bowl and threw it at her as hard as she threw it at the wall.

8. Take this as an opportunity for make up sex. The second best type of sex behind conjugal visit sex.

9. [​IMG]

You know what to do.

10. I think she was mad because you were trying to get her to smoke to avoid her problems...
    If shes having issues with her family, smoking weed wont help them. Maybe you shoulda started talking with her...

11. You should have picked HER up and threw HER at the wall.

12. You should have just railed the shit out of her.
    I know a good orgasm eases a lot of my stress.

13. You say she was complaining about her family, but did you even ask her what was bothering her?

14. #14 MaDKroniK, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010

Sometimes it may be annoying but there are things in life that you just have to put up with momentarily. This was one of those moments, especially if it's your lady, that you just keep your mouth shut and listen.

When a woman is complaining, especially when it's about something close to her like her family, doesn't matter what you need or want to do at the moment. You just shut the fuck up and listen, that's all she wants from you from the beginning.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think she was in the right but you fucked up for sure. She shouldn't of thrown your bowl against the wall and acted the way she did, no excuse. The thing is though you brought that on yourself. You knew better.

A woman's emotions are a very, very powerful weapon when it needs to be. You tested them. It has happened to me many times before and I just learned no matter how much I disliked it or how little I gave a shit to just sit and listen till they are done.

Saves you alot of trouble and keeps them happy. ;)

Gotta do what you gotta do sometimes...

15. kinda sounds like my girl.

she wouldnt throw my stuff, but i also woulda listened till she was done(usually).

wait till you both have an understanding of what shes talkin bout before u move on to activity number 2; smokin dank.
    then comes activity 3; feel better sex

:wave:

16. I dunno about your bitchy girlfriend, but smoking allows me to get a better perspective on my problems.

17. Different perspective here, while I get why you offered to smoke her up, when she said no you probably should have dropped it, maybe just told her it was there if she wanted it...I mean I assume if you were offering to get her baked you were probably doing so yourself?
    If she was in an actually stressed state of mind, no matter how much you think weed would calm her down at the time it's essentially a band-aid solution, and continually offering or telling her she should just have some kind of, could maybe seen by her (angry women tend to take things in the worst way) as you looking for the easiest possible solution to just avoid having to deal with her issues.

"Ok, so lets talk...what's up?"
    Weed's there, she'd take it if and when she wanted it, tell her to just crash at yours if she wants, and leave it at that.
    Not saying the whole thing was really a dick move on your part or anything, just that...angry chicks have this tendency to misdirect and throw their bullshit around while assuming you can read their mind. It doesn't happen, but yknow you can minimise problems.

18. No offense but your girlfriend seems pretty immature to be throwing things and ignoring your calls. If you can't resolve this issue, at least you can look back on this moment and know that it was no big loss.

19. What about fugitive sex?

20. This^