GF dumped me for no reason. heartbroken.,

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HideYoChurren, Dec 29, 2012.

1. I've been with my girl for over a year now and idk what I'd do if we broke up, sorry to hear but be glad she didn't cheat or play you on for a long time and to me that shows she cared.

2. from reading the replies, I can see that most guys have had this problem before..it happened to me during my junior year of highschool and that's why I can no longer fall in love with females. I have a girlfriend now, and she's great and beautiful and all, but I just don't love her. I don't see her being my wife or the mother of my children.

to OP, you can't expect to find true love in your first real relationship. there are MANY other girls out there, you just need to find the right one. dating and experiencing several women is the only way to determine who your true love really is. personally, I think I'm too young to decide on the girl that I want to marry. the qualities that I look for in a girl when I'm 18 are going to be much different than the qualities I'd desire when I'm 28 and ready to start a family.

3. I got married at 20. It was definitely a mistake. I got my son out of it and we both love him to death but we shouldn't have gotten married. Being young is about finding out who you are and what you want like so many people are saying. Relationships come and go. Some people who may seem perfect for you just might not be. I heard on a movie the other day something like, it's hard to make mistakes when you're not around. When people leave, we push out the bad and just thing of the rainbows and sunshine that we experienced when we were together.

I know a guy right now who is missing out on a great girl who is totally down for him in every single way because he's stuck on his alcoholic ex girlfriend.

I'm moving on though. I wish he would too.

4. I know that feel man. But like some other people are saying, get that necklace back. Fucking bitch "gives you a second chance", gets an expensive necklace, dumps you. Shit what a bitch

5. You were too nice. Sure some girls like nice guys but its rare. Usually if a girl stays attracted to a nice guy it leads into a long term relationship.

This girl is probably attracted to assholes. To keep her you had to treat her like crap. Personally I wouldn't want to stay with a girl that's attracted to assholes. They are only good for fucking.

6. Girls are just addicted to the chase. End of. If a guy is overly nice and respecting, it's unattractive to them because they know that they don't have to work for it. It's unfortunate, but true.
    This is why so many nice guys are friendzoned and have to watch the one they like fall in love with assholes. Girls love assholes because they have to chase them.
    Obviously this isn't the same for all girls, but that's generally how it works.

7. This

It's called the cat string theory

You dangle a ball of string above a cats head, he plays and tries to get it.

Once the cat gets the string, it leaves it because there is no longer a chase. Girls are like cats

When girls fight, cat fight

They have catty attitudes and shit

A bunch of catty mccattersons

8. Guys are the same way. They want a girl until she acts interested and then she's a stage 5 clinger because she's actually interested in being with them.

9. That's exactly true; I was going to post something similar but you beat me to it. ;)

Wanting what you can't have is all a part of the human condition -- males or females.

10. Dude i'm in the same boat. I'm doing everything i can to keep her happy but it just seems like she doesn't feel the same way i do about her. I love her unconditionally i don't understand why she doesn't feel the same. I feel like i'm losing her. I'm just not good enough for her i guess.

I feel your pain man i really do.

11. Back off completely, pretend you're not interested, she might move your way then.

However, having been on both sides of this fence too many times to count, THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES.

12. We've been together 4 and a half years. If i back off and ignore her she's going to walk out on me. It's an all in situation, i'll either be good enough or she'll move on to find happiness elsewhere.

It's frustrating because i have bad mental illness and anxiety but i can't let any of my feelings out or talk about thing because it upsets her and then that just adds to the unhappiness. It's like a lose lose. I need to work things out and be open but doing that is directly detrimental to our relationship. So i've been sucking it up and taking it all with a smile not letting her see how bad i'm hurt. I've been taking care of her because she needs it but noones taking care of me.

13. because no girl is the same.

14. this thread sounds high school as fuckkkkkkk

15. Fuck bitches get money.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bdBF-qZaNQ]Field Mob - Sick of being Lonely - YouTube[/ame]

17. Well, that's just unacceptable.

18. Sounds like you need to let her go, man. It'll hurt like crazy not being with her but you deserve to be with someone that you can talk to about those things. You'll only get unhappier if you're bottling it up all the time. Trust me, i've been in that situation.

19. Sorry about that OP, looks like you were too easy for her. No thrill or chase for the girl, it was fun for a while being treated like a Princess by a guy she probably found funny, attractive, etc. But then it was like she didn't have to do anything to receive all that you gave her. I've gotta take notes on this myself for the current girl I'm seeing

20. Unfortunately chicks go for the "assholes" nowadays. She's gonna realize it and regret leaving you dude. You'll find a chick who appreciates a good guy like you. Give it time. The girl who actually appreciates you for not being an asshole will come around eventually. You just gotta know when its the right one.