GF dumped me for no reason. heartbroken.,

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HideYoChurren, Dec 29, 2012.

1. While there are a million variables, and trying to predict how anyone of either sex will react under certain circumstances is pointless, maybe you tried too hard.

It's best, IMO, to maybe keep them wondering a little bit. Treat them nice, be a gentleman, but don't be easy when it comes to the emotional stuff. Let them think that maybe they don't quite have you hook, line, and sinker. Leave a little doubt in their minds. But it's not necessarily an easy or fool proof thing to do, unless you happen to be a mind reader.

All human beings want what they can't have, to some degree. I do believe that there's a good portion of women who chase the "bad boys." Taming them down becomes a challenge, and I don't know if it's part of the mothering instinct or just the challenge of hooking them emotionally. And once the "bad boy" is hooked, the thrill is gone.

Analyzing my own dating/marriage experiences over several decades, I think I also did this with many women -- although it was never a conscious effort (I seriously doubt that most women do it consciously either).

I would do what it took to get them to love me (and I'm good at doing that), then after some months when the intense sexuality of a new partner wore off I would drive them away from me, emotionally speaking.

It's a balancing act and there are no guarantees.

FWIW . . .

2. See now if you were to find yourself a nice boy you wouldn't have had that problem...

lol..what?

3. Who are you responding to?

4. Girls are attracted to ass holes and once she finds herself and ass hole, she will get hurt and start remembering what she used to have when she was with you.

And another question, did you have sexual relations with her?

5. You should have known from the fact that she didn't want to fuck your brains out that she didnt love you.

But yeah. Ive been guilty of this. It sucks for both people involved. I also suffer from trying to tame the bad boy or what I call emotionally unavailable.

Anyway, it does suck but don't let it completely change your view of women. Don't be one of those guys who are like, 'Thats what bitches do.' That is pathetic. There are lots of women out there who will be good to you and lots won't. Vice versa with guys.

6. For no reason? Dude, there is a huge fucking reason, and it's because she doesn't feel the same way anymore.

I know it hurts, but wouldn't you rather she break it off now than leading you on for longer and hurting you even more?

7. Lol. Maybe she just doesn't like you anymore? It happens all the time? Just because you buy her shit doesnt make her obligated to stay with you

8. Man the first time you truly fall for a girl and she plays you is the worst. End of the day but life goes on, there's no point trying to get back what you had.

This bowls for you bro.

9. Making blanket statements like that is rarely accurate. Females are as variable as males are.

^ Absolutely true, every word!

10. This.

OP, I feel your pain, but she could have done a lot more damage if she allowed this to continue without mutual feeling.

11. Young girls like assholes..you being nice to her was just turning her off

12. [quote name='"HideYoChurren"']Hey GC... need to vent and talk.

So, this summer this girl hits me up on FB. we had classes together last year, but never talked much, however we had our eyes on each other i guess, i noticed her often and she did the same. so we began talking, and then dating, then made it official relationship. I didnt date much in HS, so i guess you could say shes my first true love.

We were dating, everything goes well for like 3 months. we were on good terms, then i hear from a friend that shes breaking up with me, i was shocked, hurt and hoping it wasnt true. shortly after, i get the "we need to talk". so we did, it was about how she "doesnt feel the same 'butterflies' feeling she had when we first dated". she was losing feelings for me for reasons i dont understand! I treat her like a princess, Dinners, gifts, I text her often and tell her how beautiful she is, I just dont understand it. we talked it out and i guess she came to her senses so she gave me another shot. i stepped up my game, and went all out. I was a textbook BF, theres nothing more i could possibly do to please her.

We hang out twice since the talk, we even had a little fun last night after i gave her a massage and we watched a movie. Then this morning I get a text "did you really spend that much on my necklace for christmas!?" i said yes, i like you alot and I wanted to get you a nice gift, then immediately after that, i get "_____, ive been thinking" then basically said shed lost the feelings and she tried to get them back and she doesnt like hurting me and she does care about me. she says it was with good intentions if anything (wtf?) and that she doesnt want to lead me on anymore. I did nothing wrong. she doesnt want me to hate her and she hates hurting people (yeah right). theres a lil more dialogue to it, but thats the jist of it, the main point without more bullshit words.

I said youre watching too many romantic comedies, life is not perfect like that. after some months of dating, the honeymoon phase is over, and it comes and goes. (EXAMPLE= I was obsessed about my car at first, now i calmed down but i still love my car) relationships are something that you work at, you dont just lose a spark and dump someone, you work it out. she chose me, gave me her number, then i ended up loving her and now she dont want me. its kinda cruel, you wanted me, got me, now you dont want me.. i said i would change anything, she said its not like that. its just her feelings. I said my emotions are not a joke or a game, this really hurts bad its like physical pain if not worse.

I was so shocked and heartbroken, Im fine now I suppose. still hurt and betrayed but ill have to get over it one way or another. out of desperation i said "if you ever change your mind, come back" and she said shed consider it, but now thinking back she doesnt deserve my second chance. oh and she still wants to be friends. yeah right, i also considered that but im not some idiot with low enough self respect to still be friends with her after this.

Shes gunna find a guy who treats her like shit, then shell realize she had a nice guy, and she completely fucked me over. stupid inconsiderate bitch. fucking with my heart.

shit hurts man.:(

I thank anyone taking the time to read this.

thoughts? ideas? much appreciated[/quote]

That shit just happened to me bro. The best thing is to move on and forget it. This happened about 2 weeks before Christmas. She called me Christmas day and I didn't answer. She wished me a merry Christmas and said we'll talk soon....yeah right. I never called her back and I don't ever plan on it.

13. Fuck her mom... And get that necklace back.

14. Yeah tbh find out how much the watch she gave you was. If it was less than the necklace then take back the necklace and sell it and buy a nicer watch. Fuck that girl

15. Hey man I went through the same thing a few years back. It can be hard.

Best thing to do is remind yourself if she's that immature and stupid to just break up with you at this point, she would have ended up doing the same thing down the road when you had invested way more time and emotion into this whole thing and that would have made it worse

Just live your life and do what you want. When this happened to me I got back into all my old hobbies and a few new ones and took them all to new levels and made a few new friends in the process

In short just do you. Forget that girl. I still see the girl I'm referencing about once every year or so (small town). I can be hard and there can be the temptation to unleash your anger but it won't help. If anything just be a human toward her and it will all work out.

Also get yo self some pussy, its a liberating feeling to stick your wee wee in some snatch and then be like see ya!!

16. ^ Fixed:

"Fuck her mom . . . and give her a pearl necklace."

17. Blades wake up!!! You will constantly be clutching your heart with tear stained eyes over these fucked up bitches!! Don't waste your time! Set yourself free! Just know that women are only good for sex and money, other than that, they are a pain in the ass! Don't hate women, just save yourself from un-neccesary heartbreak. Life is too short. Learn to love yourself and you won't need anyone. Good luck.

18. Haha, sure, fuck 'em all, live it up while young.

But when you get older, you will value and seek female companionship. There isn't anything that will replace it.

19. Shit is rough man. Girl broke up with me junior year of hs. I'm 19 now and still. We didn't have any closure and pretty much left me with no words. But now I have a amazing gf and best friend. Chick didn't even give me head yoo.

20. The key issue is personality types my man. In able to have a successful relationship, people need to find types that they are compatible with similar to friendships.