Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getwrecked's neverending pick up post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by getwrecked, Feb 14, 2009.

1. #1 getwrecked, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    been away for a minute but now im back
    decided to make one these since it gets tiresome making new threads
    will update as often as i get new buds and glass

dear fellow stoners,
    disclaimer: plz do not ask questions such as "how much did you get?" "what that cost you?" "did it come from a grower?" because those questions are all irrelevant.
    thank you and keep smokin,
    getwrecked

first up is some neubla i just got tonite. a white widow hybrid thats better imo than widow. much more of a sativa high and a complex taste that hints on lemon/berries/honey/haze/pine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i dotn know if it just me but these seem blurry? ill grab some better in am when the sun is up

next is some og from a month ago
    no descripition needed. absolutely killer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here we got some quality strawberry cough picked up for my birthday 2 weeks ago. flavor on this batch was more fruity than usual and im not complaining:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thats it for now. more to come later tonight, maybe hahahaha

2. Those buds can only be described as "lush".

3. Superrrr DANK

4. those are all amazing pick ups... it looks like they've barely been handled. Getting from a grower?

Oh and OG Kush is maybe the most potent strain I've had. rediculous.

5. thanks for all the kind words so far

some more of the nebula. nugz always look better in the sunlight :smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. juicy fruit x kush
    real ugly looking bud. dont remember much about this stuff other than it tasted pretty good but generic.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

dj short blueberry
    fucking prime nugget. great body and head high with no burnout or couch lock. taste was off the wall good. spicy, blue and earthy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. sweet lord.. those nugs are breathtaking. where do you live? ive never seen anything like that around. :eek:

8. the mitten
    im sure theres nugz like mine whereever youre from, just gotta find the right hook up;)

9. my mouth is watering.
    Those are so beautiful nugs.

10. birthday glass
    props to 42 degrees for hookin it up

inline a/c by hbg
    have read some not so flattering things about hbg but my a/c seems to be pretty solid. some minor splashback when clearing(only when pulling hard as fuck). diffuses very well and does its job:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14mm slide by dan p
    michigan blower whose killin it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a pic of my small but growing fam
    [​IMG]

11. ^^^^legit collection.

12. holy mother fuck ... that bowl is seriously amazing. Like no joke probably one of the coolest looking one's I have seen. Original. Id rep you if I had any :smoking:

13. man, this is just beautiful

14. nice to see you back on GC getwrecked:wave:, i'll bookmark this page

15. dank ass buds, and im diggin' that inline ashcatcher!