Getting your pets high.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by nugulet_777, Jan 6, 2006.

1. I know lots of people get their pets high. Do you get yours high? What kind of pet do you have? What does it do? I have three cats and they all love it. They go into the room and get on the tallest possible place and just smell the air. Then they do crazy shit like stare at the wall, and look at the ceiling for a long time.
    I know a guy whose friends dog loved that stuff. He would sit in front of whoever had the weed and let them blow it in his face. Then he would move to the next person. Crazy shit man.:smoke:

2. i have a one eyed dog :) i forget why we had to take it out but now he always looks like he's winkin at ya. anyways, i havent gotten him high yet but every time i'll come into the house with weed in my pocket he will stick his nose right on it and not leave me alone the whole night.. im gonna have to blow a little his way next time i smoke though

3. at my friends house he has 2 mini pincers and we blow smoke in their faces...one of em is a little bitch but the other takes it...they go crazy and then after like an hour they crash and we find em asleep under a cover heh funny

4. I try not to force it on my dog, but if he looks curious ill give him a little something.

5. Personally, I feel because we really dont know if they like it, i wouldnt do it. I wouldnt want to upset my Dog even if it seems like she likes it. I wouldnt do it unless i knew for a fact they liked it.

6. ya my hamster, i blow smoke at it and it doesnt run away it just stands up on its two hind legs like a prarie dog and sniffs the air around it

7. I would never force it on my cats. Im pretty sure they enjoy it, as the only time they go into that room is when were in there smokin. Although I have seen people hold their pets mouths shut and blow it into their nose....... :( :smoke:

8. I do it all the time, i hotbox a box..and stick my cat it in haha...comes out all chinked!

9. The first time i got my gecko high... I slowly blew the smoke towards its direction, after a couple more times whenever it sees me taking out my bowl he climbs to the top of his cage so I can blow it in his face and then he sticks his tongue out a couple times and i give him a couple droplets of water until he is satisfied then he runs around in circles while upside down on the top screen.... cornelius is the fuckin man

10. Haha, I agree. Cornelius sounds like a fucking cool gecko. +rep

11. look at my sig. i work the lighter he does the rest :)

12. omfg thats awesome

13. We got a 150lb prebred American Bulldog high once, throughout the course of 2 hours it had 10+ hits blow directly in it's face and it licked up a shot of Bicardi Razz that someone dropped.........after a while it started raping people in the designated smoking area and walking into things

14. haha that would be sick..

15. At my old house there we had on outside cat. Whenever I would crack a window to get stoned, he would jump into my room and sit there. I'd blow hits at him at he would just jay back an pur.

16. awww i want one!!!

17. i got an american bulldog that will take a hit off a joint and bong kinda but he loves smokin and he will drink anything u put in front of him on new years he drank a glass of shampigne(sp) lol but my cats and ferrets like it too