Getting your PETS high

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Ẅest Čoast, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im pretty sure animals can get high, but just blowing smoke at them probably isn\'t going to do a lot. They need to actually take a hit and breathe it in... 2nd hand MJ smoke is weak.

If I had a pet to try it out on I would, but yeah, I love animals and would never do anything to hurt them.

To everyone with pets, I would say to be careful how much you let them intake.. don\'t overdo like you do to yourself and remember you are tolerant (probably.. ive heard of people here smoking 2gs a day), and they aren\'t. That and they are really small... like 1/15th - 1/20th of your body weight.

2. Dude, your cat is a fucking pothead. I\'ve never even thought about getting my cats high, I\'m going to have to try that when I go home.

3. You sir, are an idiot. Animals do in fact get high. Don\'t talk like you know what your saying. The reason dogs get high by blowing smoke in their ear is because they have the most nerves in their ears and the smoke is most effective by going through the ears. If you notice when a dog or cat gets high it immediately goes over and eats tons of tood and drinks tons of water. Try feeding your pet then getting it high... I bet it will go back in there and eat after. Coincidence? I think not

4. The fact that they have no tolerence and are a small fraction of our size is why the weak second hand smoke would work well. a full on hit would most likely make them way too high and go crazy or something

5. Usually my dog is an outdoor dog, but sometimes when my friends and I hotbox a room, we bring in my dog and blaze. It\'s rare that I ever catch my dog sleeping, but after a few minutes of blowing smoke at him, he will pass out and \'run\' in his sleep. It\'s fucking hilarious. Also, when sober, he hates dry kibbles, he would want some can meat or something with it. Stoned, he can eat bowls of dry kibble and 2 bowls of water. A few hits to the face with NYC Sour Diesel is plenty for any size dog, he doesn\'t run from the smoke, just close his eyes, and we notice him coughing silently.

6. that happened to me too, a few times actually, one time i got my dog baked and she winked at me ... so i winked back ... heres the kicker she winked again. it was nuts ..... and pretty much anytime im high my cat comes up to me and he winks all the time when im whacked no joke ... i think animals are way way smater than we give them credit for

7. This thread was reported and the reporter made the comment that if you were talking about a child that this thread would be shut down. Well, pets are like children for most people and they have no way of saying \"Hey, *******, I don\'t want to get high!\" So, from now on, these pet threads will be closed. Every last one of them!!!!!

We\'ll add it to the rules soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.