Getting your PETS high

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Ẅest Čoast, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When my cousin and I get faded, he will put his pomeranian dog under a box and hot box it. I was just wondering if anyone else gets their pets high.

crazy shit...thats the only time that lil \"bitch\" stops barking

2. Quite a few posts about this ;)

Expect some flaming aswell :D

3. fuck it im bored at work...aint shit else to do

4. Got the chinch stoned yesterday, just went straight to his bowl and ate..usually only does that in the middle of the night.

5. lol i get my pom high too, i know what you mean about the barking..its soooo fucking annoying. But i just lay down and hit the pipe on my bed and she lays on my stomach facing me and i blow it at her face, and she spazzes out its so uckin funny

6. lol those pomeranians all bark no bite...when my cousins gets his pom high...all that fucker does is drink and then collapses for some deep sleep

7. mine flips out its so funny, she enjoys it but she flips out and runs around and like almost danmces its so fucking funny..
    But yeah, thy sound so vicious when you wrestle with them (using your hand lol) but they dont bite! well lacey doesnt (my pom) ...im fuckuing hungry..peace

8. i wanna get my cats high!

9. I get my cat high all the time, she sticks her nose in the bong and sometimes when she pick her head up, smoke comes out her nose... fucking die laughing everytime!

10. do you just blow it in the cats face? cause i know with dogs ppl blow it in there ear, i dont think cats would like that very much

11. i dont know man
    seems cruel to get animals high
    not like they understand it

12. Talk of this isn\'t very welcome here at the City. Personally, I don\'t mind it, but the moderating crew has recieved several complaints. One part that concerened me about your post is that you hotboxed it in. I feel it\'s OK to blow the smoke in it\'s face, and let it stick around, but to force carcinogens into an animal is not really responsible.

13. yea man i got my dog high like 2 times and i think he likes it also when my sis somked weed she got my dog high to but i blow it in his face

14. well, i do not force my cat to smoke, i just milked the bong one day, and let her smell the smoke, but she kept her face in it for a little bit, and she stayed there waiting for more. i wouldnt force her to do it, she knows we smoke in the bathroom, and when she heres me getting the stuff out she comes running, and if we dont let her in there, she gets pissed and cries at the door.

15. That\'s so messed up... you guys need to rethink what you are doing.

16. 7 pound maltese

dont like the blutn htis much
    i guess caus eof the nicotine

but i blow smoke in their ear
    gets them fucked up

17. I have 8 guinea pigs and some of them like to get high, some dont....its pretty easy to tell if they like it or not. Like Moses will stick his nose in the air when he smells the smoke and he will let me blow it in his face. . .Scrilla turns his head away so I know he doesnt like it. I would never force them to get high, but if they show an interest. . . why not?

18. 99% of the time when people \"get their pets high\" they arent high at all, its just a stoner and a bunch of his friends who are the stoned ones.

\"Look the dog is sleeping\"
    \"Its so high it passed out!\"
    No, most dogs spend their free time sleeping.

And when I asked a few people the reasoning on why they blow the smoke in the dogs ear and not the nose, they said because it goes straight to their brain...

Sounds like some classic stoner logic, sounds incredibly reasonable while high, not so reasonable while stoner.

19. yeah i have got my beagle high many times before, and i dont know if its just me thats incredibly baked and i just think the dog is high too or what but it seems like he is, and one time he even winked at me....

i recorded it all on my digi cam too, he was sitting upright during the first 2, then quickly layed down and got comfortable for the next 4, at that point i was too baked to blow any more smoke in his face...

so yeah when i have spare time ill upload the videos onto here and make a topic and all of you can be the judge to whether my dog got high or if it was just me.

20. My cats get cranky when they aren\'t high :smoking: .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.