getting your dick sucked

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Oct 1, 2011.

1. [quote name='"InterceptorP71"']

I'm married and have a huge crush on Stephanie.[/quote]

Eh, I'm more of a yoregan man myself

2. I get bored while I'm giving a guy head soooo it only happens on occasions for my boyfriend :/ It's like a special treat bwahaha.

All I gotta say is if you get yours, I better get mine too!

3. Wow that seriously turned me on. I hope you're not actually a big fat guy.

4. #44 thesavagepony, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    <3. I'm not gay but if the money's right then lets get some pms goin brobro.

Wooow, someone took that pretty personally. I'd assume you got offended because you fit the category, if you didn't, you wouldn't have. :) I've been mistaken for a guy at times because of my deep voice facial hair 7 inch clitoris and my ballsack. When did I say I was a girl?

I'm not being competitive, it's just a known fact that the girls on here tend to type in a way that gets them a lot of rep. Why would you deny it? A guy would take 10x as long to get as much rep as a girl while contributing 5x the amount. Does it matter? No, but I call it like it is.

Deny deny deny it up if you want, I'm sure people will back you up because you posted a pic of your ass once. "Come to think of it, I'm actually a woman too. \t\t" was me being sarcastic about how I could just declare myself a woman and get rep. And lawl, I actually did. I wasn't trying to start anything with my comment, I was just stating truth. Don't get butthurt steph.

Don't believe me? Let's experiment. Let's go into a random sex related thread, I'll be like, Oh man... these comments are making my dick so hard. And you be like "Oh yeah this is making me wet." You'll get 40 likes, I'll get ignored. You know this. So you play it up to your advantage. Your high amount of rep won't stop me from speaking the truth :/

• Like Like x 2
  5. ^Lol...'pumping swag into ovaries' kinda gave away you were being sarcastic as well...

All day in the bed with the suck n fuck is one good time.......:D...69 preferred also

6. amen savagepony........you know what the problem with women is :) they got half the money and ALL the pussy lol and before it is over with they will have the rest of the money and we (the men) will follow them around like little whipped puppy dogs and thats just the way it is lol

7. I would love to suck dick all day, too bad wishes don't come true :(

8. Do you actually enjoy it or is it the sense of pleasing your partner? Eh nevermind, might be hard to answer cause I can't exactly say why I like eat a pretty vaj.

9. There is so much win in this thread.

10. I'll be masturbating to this later.

11. Whats a finger Blow?

She stuck her finger in your ass and blew you?

12. I'm sorry but I can't let any female get close to my ass.. That's just not right

13. never had a good one, them girls get a bit rough and think you are enjoying it. just get itdone for the novelty or to keep them happy.

14. what I would give to suck dick all day

15. I wouldn't say it if I didn't enjoy it, silly. It turns me on, I won't go into detail bc it'd get pretty graphic. But yeah...I enjoy it.

16. #56 StephanieMarie, Oct 6, 2011

Actually Interceptor I believe joined around the same time as me and has way more rep than I do. And he has a penis, and talks about it quite often.:D

Also, most of my rep is not from sexual references but from actual advice I've given, or for correcting those who always start shit with me. So unless you have hacked into my account and are reading my information screen I wouldn't assume you know how people give rep around here, most GC users have a little more dept than that. The only rep that I would say I have gotten strictly because I'm a female is from the Tit Appreciation thread (rip).

That was way too much time spent arguing about fucking rep, so back to being on topic of dick sucking, you can suck mine, and you can still pull the stick out of your pussy.

Yeah I'm too sensitive, and sometimes when we are making out or getting into the mood I'll feel like it and start pushing his head south but then once he starts it immediately is too much. A fellow blade advice me to try numbing my clit first with ice and then trying which we still need to try. I'm pissed because I know I'm missing out, i think if I could get past the pain the it would start to feel good but arugh I can't seem to get past that annoying throbbing pain the always starts. You know like when you are REALLLLLLLLY horny for a long time and your whole pussy is just throbbing so much that it hurts? That's what oral feels like to me.

He likes to shove his dick down my throat whenever he is fingering me in the 69 position and I usually will squirt immediately, so imagine how hot it would be for him if I could just cum in his mouth.. WAHHH!

But we like detail!:D

NOTE: stop multi-posting. thanks.

-Illy

17. I really feel like I'm getting to know people on GC.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. #58 thesavagepony, Oct 6, 2011
    Please explain why you typed this. You gave a random example of a person with higher rep than you, thanks for that, I guess?

I did a simple search on your posts. 90% of them are in the sex category. Yeahhh, ok.

So lets get this straight. Either you're posting in sex threads about how much you like the D inside of you or you're starting fights with people you imagine are "attacking" you? Like you did with me on the last page? Wow, so I guess my broad statement on what girls on this forum tend to do really struck a chord with you, didn't it?

Really? You're getting all your rep from advise you give? All your posts are in ridiculous sex threads. I'm pretty sure they are just random mentions about "oh yeah my bf does this a lot btw random high rep forum user you are cute" BAM theres your high rep

Oh yeah, that's believable, thats the only thread you got rep for being a girl from. Hint, this is sarcasm, which apparently you don't comprehend. PS, I actually have a penis, you missed about 9 very subtle clues that everyone else picked up on.

What a classy woman. StephanieMarie specific note: The previous sentence was sarcasm. I agree with you here though, so next time don't go looking for fights, you can barely form a logical argument. (And thats a stretch.) Talk about what you excel at instead, because you suck dick at coherent arguing. Gee, you sure did "correct" me as you put it with your random hatred cause you suck at making sense.

Edit: I dare you to respond.

• Like Like x 2
  19. alright children simmer down

20. This thread is fucking hilarious

• Agree Agree x 1