getting your booty hole licked

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Richard Dawkins, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I like tossin the salad if it has itallion in it

2. The best tickle ever.

This one freaky chick I brought home from the bar one time did this to me with not expecting it.

We were doing a lil fore play and she asked if I wanted a back massage, Of course I said yes. After she is done massaging (I'm still on my stomach at this point) my back she goes towards my feet and pulls my dick from under my stomach and starts sucking it. I was thinking ok, maybe she thinks it feels better this way (which it actually did because the bigger side of the penis is on the bottom making full contact with her tongue). Then she starts going off on my asshole :eek: hahaha....shit was weird as fuck at first (but real enjoyable, not going to lie) but I let her continue and it was great, kept switching from sucking my dick to licking my asshole hahaha....Don't worry I always keep extra toothbrushes around for people who crash the night.

3. If I was super flexible I'd lick my own asshole while fapping at the same time.

4. Use to go down on an ex gf until she came, then I'd flip her over and lick her ass.

Ahhhh. So kinky. :metal:

5. i would eat ass all day

6. Why is she an ex, if you ate her out until she came and licked her butt? Sounds like you loved this girl lol.

7. I did.

Unfortunately, she was pure evil. :eek:

8. I have... things living inside mine. There's actually a civilization in there. They worship my body.

9. I love to have a tounge darted in and out of my asshole.
    Just wash that then outand use an enima before hand. They even make fruit flavored ones.

10. do whaaaaaaa??? fruits?

11. Some people are into enemas man. I don't want to tell you how I know, but I'm pretty sure you can guess...