getting your booty hole licked

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Richard Dawkins, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I haven't done it, but I like getting it done.

and my boyfriend LOVES doing it.

I bet he would like getting it done, but he farts and shits a lot. I would have to make sure everything is clear in order to do it.

2. Come get it Daddy.
    [​IMG]

3. I don't lick my girlfriend's pussy or ass. I don't even kiss her. I think all that shit is gross. But I let her suck my dick lol. She deepthroats nice. I fuck her good too, so the other shit isn't a big deal. We've been together for 2 years like this.

4. ^different.
    I've always been curious about my Husband's butt hole but he wants no part of it.
    I can't even see it, he is super duper touchy about his asshole and nips. No playing.
    Nips, he's grown to TOLERATE, but anus is a no way forever, when we first got
    together though, I had fake nails, and stuck a digit in when he was super drunk one
    night, never have since. I think the nails ruined the whole idea in his head for good,
    or he just let me do it because we'd only been dating a few weeks and wanted to
    make me happy or something, I don't really like getting licked down there, front or back.

5. I pity you. :) Unless your girlfriends a VD carrying prostitute with hepatitus, I don't see that being normal..

Anyway,

I love going down on girls, and I wouldnt have a problem giving her other hole a try with my tongue either. I'm freaky like that.
    Buutttt, letting HER, lick MY ass? GTFO :wave:

6. oh god damn mama u are fine;).. lemme see u touch ur toes

7. Why is everyone saying Ass to Mouth? That is ATM, folks. Anal then Fellatio, get it right. This is rim jobbing or tossing salad.

Thank you.

8. [quote name='"SoloG35"']Why is everyone saying Ass to Mouth? That is ATM, folks. Anal then Fellatio, get it right. This is rim jobbing or tossing salad.

Thank you.[/quote]

Hahaha bravo, bravo. I always wanted to do it but idk man it would have to be precleaned like right there... Haha

9. I think vag to mouth is a bit gross but still turns me on so I do it sometimes anyway.

I would never want my butthole licked, except maybe right after a shower.

After a long day of work? What kind of sick nasty fucking people do I share this planet with? Ass-licking? Why not just eat their shit out of the toilet bowl?

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=077UtUWGQOA]tossed salad man - YouTube[/ame]

11. damn theres a lot of booty hole licking threads around right now

12. I love licking girls asses! It makes me feel dirty and kinky, and who doesn't like that? But it does have to be clean with no hair. I've received it a couple times, but I didn't enjoy it as much because I felt bad for the girl licking my hairy, sweaty butthole.

It's only disgusting if your partner has bad hygiene. Plus, you supposedly have more nerve-endings in your anus than you do your genitals...

13. i <3 a girls ass more than pussy.

14. Brown fever is in the air.

15. #35 I RoLL Fatties, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    I love licking my girlfriend's booty hole out. :devious: It's a two way street. :p She returns the favour so it's all good. :love: But, for this I have to shave my ass frequently. ;) Kinky is good! :hello:

:D :smoking:

16. Ive done it and had it done to me.

Im down if things are getting kinky. Its not an every day thing though. :D

17. Im down to toss some salad or get mine tossed

18. You ever wipe a finger around your butthole later on in the day and smell it? And you want your woman's face and mouth all up in there?

[​IMG]
    Seriously, do you make sure the butthole has been washed within the last hour or so? Or do you take a shit right before getting your ass eaten?

19. Obviously you clean that shit bro. Who wants to eat a dirty asshole?

20. obiviously ONLY RITE after the shower bro