Getting wife into cannabis

Discussion in 'General' started by dank-a-sauras, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Hello fellow blades,

It's been quite some time since I posted here, been sober since 2012, and I need some advice.

I would like to get back into smoking, just as a way to relax after work, but my wife isn't all that into it. I know if she tried it she would like it but she just doesn't like it for some reason, she's never fully elaborated as to why.

Anyway, she's been having sleeping problems lately and I know she would benefit from taking a couple drags of a nice indica before bed but I'm not sure how to broach the topic.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I would do it JUST as you did it here.....approach her with your concern, and tell her you truly believe she would benefit from it.....maybe offer it to her as an edible......

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here's the problem. Edibles are a more comfortable way to imbibe it for a beginner but can easily lead to too intense of a high. If he can get her to try inhaling just one or two hits that is a much milder high to start with...

4. Just talk with here,,if its the taste or smell u can buy here a nice vape for flower that can actually bring out the flavors pretty good and wont have that harsh musty,,skunk or harsh smell she may not like,,make it fun for her play board games listen to music if u have a game system or kids do play it watch a good movie of her choice ..make it about her.....are u in legal state or no?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. I don't think you should talk your wife into smoking pot so she'll let you smoke. Maybe CBD oil will help her sleep and maybe that would be a good way to bring up the subject. If CBD doesn't help her sleep maybe a couple of drops of hash oil mixed into the bottle of CBD would do it. Baby steps.