Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting weed while studying abroad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ganjapowerissoamazin, Nov 1, 2013.

1. I'm thinking about studying abroad in Rome in spring and it would be so bomb to get weed but I have no idea how strict it is or how I would even get it.

Anybody blaze up while studying abroad?

Drugs are bad, mkay?

2. Oops...double post...anyone know how to delete?

Drugs are bad, mkay?

3. Honestly, pretty much for me (I was born in the United States, but moved to Shanghai when I was 5 and attended an American school there until i graduated high school 4 months ago.), all my friends growing up had eventually started smoking weed. I found my first dealer from my friends. So I would suggest befriending or just meeting any weed smoker and asking if they could give you their dealer's number.