Getting weed to Norway!?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by akselman, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Hello!
    I'm new her. I joined this forum to get some more questions about customs and suchs. I've been thinking of bying two things:
    First, cannabis seeds. I know someone that can send them to me, but what will happen if they are stopped by the customs? What about ways to conceal them?
    Secondly, I wanted to try to get some wild dagga. So I contacted the Norwegian customs, asking if it was ok that I imported some of it. The answer was a cold no. Both for seeds and dried dagga.. But will Wild Dagga have the same interest for the customs as the cannabis? (I guess this must be answered by a Norwegian).
    And yea, one last thing. I'm going to Amsterdam in November, and I was thinking about buying seeds there, which I think is easier to get home to Norway. Is there anything wrong with taking some seeds in your pocket? I've never seen a customs officer strip search anyone other than in the security check. Will drug dogs be able to smell the seeds? :p

Thanks so much in advance!

2. if you order seeds online like from drchronic or hempqc you should have no problem recieving it in norway

3. Are you perfectly sure :p ? I have found out that they are illegal..
    But can anyone answer the question of buying seeds in Holland, and taking them home personally? Is there any risks involved at all?

4. you know im not to sure bout that one but i think its a 50/50 risk cause if they catch you then you might get in deep shit but if they dont then your a happy man

5. But the seeds can't be smelled right? Neither by man nor beat :rolleyes:
    Because I use a small airport here in Norway (which actually busted my wine and cognac storage I had with me from France) and I think they only screen luggage. I've never experienced anyone touching me =)

6. Use a pair of chipmonks"trunks" usually they are sowen together in 2 layers at the front cut a small hole in the inside layer with a stanley knife or blade then rap your seeds up in cling film and a bit of soft paper then happy growing:D

7. Yea that sounds nice guys, but I don't think it will be a problem at all, as long as it doesn't smell.. So: Does it smell??? :p

8. You should be alright coming back from amsterdam your clothes will smell of cannibis anyway so dont worry about dogs,and seeds dont smell .. dogs are trained to detect cannabis and other drugs..

9. So cool! And I forgot to find out if they sell and seeds in Holland.. I guess they do, but maybe not so easy to find, as they probably want to make money out of selling weed.. :p