Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting weed into bonnaroo campsite

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by high_and_dry, May 8, 2009.

1. I am going to bonnaroo this summer of 09' and I was thinkin of bringin in a couple O's of sum fine shit. I was just wondering how I could get that in because i have heard they thouroughly search u and ur car on the way in. Where do I hide all my weed?:smoking::bongin::bongin::hide::hippie::smoke:

2. You tagged the thread with "vagina" so I think you know already.

3. i doubt they're going to search through 100,000 different peoples belongings, and bags, and trunks, and such...

4. Ha read all the tags in order

Bonaaroo, mary jane smuggling vagina!

Haha

5. they do tho, my friend went last summer and he said they do a reallly thourough search. go through alll ur shit and stuff.

6. I'd say go to the grocery store and buy a few cakes from the bakery. Slice the cake in half horizontally and put an ounce in the middle. Put the top back on and cover the seam with icing. Put the cake in a cooler. Rinse, repeat. No way will they stick their hands in your cake dude.

7. smart man

8. in a watermelon bro

9. They ruffle around in your car, but they don't do like a full-on border patrol search or anything- not when I went. Just put it in some cavity of the car. Best place is beneath the hood, maybe behind the battery.

10. Prison pocket my friend.

11. the only place under the hood that would be inside the air filter.

12. depending on the amount you could tape it to your leg. I doubt they will do any full body pat downs or anything

13. You mean to say the air filter is behind the battery? Not in any car I've worked on. Although taking out the air filter and putting it in that cavity would be a good idea if you put it in right before you pull up and take it out right after.

14. Just make sure your car doesn't smell to much like weed and I doubt they will do a big search.

15. ew......

16. At the last KMK show I went to I just tied a rolled up bag of joints to one side of the belt drawstrings in the front of the waist.I know not all cargos have the string but I own a few pairs just for that reason.Theres no way theyll search the crotch of your pants.

17. how cna i hide it under my hood. it will ruin the taste and wouldnt it burn up.

18. this is alot more than just a "few joints"

19. I wouldnt worry about a thorough search, last year when i went they opened my trunk loked arund a little and opened my cooler. Just hide it good in some food or box or even in your pants.

I'm going again this year like 31 days til i leave! i cant wait at all, its the greatest thing man itll change your life lol. Are you driving down?

20. yea im drivin down. were thinkin about bringin a shitload for 'distribution.' so idk, what about in the console? or under seats? do they check there?