Getting weed into a concert?

Discussion in 'General' started by cgdist, Apr 25, 2010.

1. I am going to a concert soon and was wondering how I could get my weed into the concert.
    I am unsure if there will be sniffer dogs, but just in case am would like to know how I could get around them.
    I will taking some bud/hash, and perhaps some MDMA.
    How can I hide the smell? I read that whatever you try to hide the smell with (e.g. coffee) the dogs will still sniff it out.
    So how could I get my drugs into the concert?
    I am not too fond of the idea of ramming it up my arse.

2. I've only been to metal shows but they never cared about pot. I just walked in with it openly in my pocket or cigarette pack. They seem to only search for weapons. I've smoked in front of off duty cops at these shows and they didn't care. I wouldn't worry about it unless you are going to something really mainstream or for kids.

3. I hope I'm not giving you bad advice here, but putting it in a female's bra is really helpful sometimes.

4. Thanks guys.
    I will be able to get a girl to carry it into the concert then :)

I was just wondering, if I am caught with weed/mdma, will it just be confiscated or will further action be taken? Will I still be able to get into the show?

Thanks

5. If you really wana be conservative, you always have edibles

6. dude put it in ur shoe or sock or wallet, ive been to 50plus concerts, never seen a sniffer dog, or had more than a pat down, metal detector or empty ur pockets. they never make u take off ur shoes or anyhting. i usually put acid in my wallet, or even a couple nugs. its chill.

7. OK sweet, thanks for the help.
    I'll shove my shit into my wallet and just hide it in my bag or something
    Cheers (Y)

8. Cut a wee pocket into the inside of your shoe and slip a wee bag of greenery in there. Never failed me.

9. you'll be fine with it in your cigs or shoes. i've been to quite a few concerts and never got more then just a pat down. all they look for is weapons. some places do have stricter polices regarding drug use though so don't go roasting bowls in the middle of the crowd if it feels sketch.

10. Getting weed into a concert is never a problem. They don't exactly have airport security. Just get creative with your hiding place.

11. in your pocket

12. yea i've never seen dogs at a concert. a lot of places make you empty pockets, but all they do is pat you down then. getting it in a concert is no prob. can't say what would happen if you get caught, though i think the worst that'd happen is they'd kick you out and/or take your weed. i don't they'd get cops involved, but i dunno.

13. my man! my last girlfriend had c-cups and we would put weed in her bra and a bowl in between her cleavage....once we were in we were good. if this concert is at a smaller venue, most of the time they pat you down for weapons and that is it.

14. Getting stuff into concerts is never hard.. only one time I got questioned.. Actually the last concert i went to lol (ALICE IN CHAINS, in Nashville) buddy and I were quite drunk so we decided to take our 5th of jim beam in with us.. Of couse I just put it in my pants between my belt and stomach (looked as if I had a HUGE DONG) they patted me down and felt the bottle.. Asked.. I just said God blessed me, would u like to see? hahahh guy said no thanks have a good night

15. Depending on how much you are trying to being, I would say put it in a baggy and throw it in the toe of your show. Iv gotta 20 sack I'm there before. Just don't let it slide under your foot while you walk or forget about it.
    You could probally get more, that's just the most I have ever really had to hide

16. sweet, thanks for this guys

17. edibles if you don't wanna take a risk. there won't be any smell if theres a canister, but sniff dogs they will probably smell. I doubt there would be sniff dogs.

18. sneaking weed in is pretty easy...ive been to a lot of shows where shit gets wild and they didnt even pat you down or anything...it just depends on the show/venue...if its sumthin small just put it in ur back pocket