Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting weed in Quebec

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by secretjuly, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Hey guys I'm going on Snow Jam which is a trip for some colleges in the North East to go into Mont Tremblant in Quebec. We are taking a coach bus filled with college kids across the border.

I'm not gonna feel like risking bringing weed over the border from the US to Canada. How hard would it be to find weed in Quebec and How would one go about it just asking around town?

I'm probably gonna bring rolling papers and stuff across the border since I can say its for tobacco use.

Thanks guys

2. You'll find weed at Tremblant dude.

If you're going around spring break, you can't walk 2 minutes in the village without smelling bud.
    Go up to a group of college kids and your work is done.

3. Ya im going mid february, what are the normal prices in that area since I'm going to be there for 3 days and they probably charge people who they know are out of the area more

and thanks. I'm going to have an awesome time

4. Anywhere from $40-55/q for decent stuff.
    If you open the bag and it smells amazing, you'll probably be looking at $60-70/q.

Just stay away from the "gangster" looking people and nobody will rip you off. Canadians are pretty damn nice, especially when we're partying. :smoke:

5. Haha Im down with that it still a deal coming from the US prices

6. Yea some people from my school are going to Snow Jam, have fun man.