Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting weed in Honolulu

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by djgoyal, Jun 25, 2011.

1. #1 djgoyal, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    Yo what's up everyone. I'm a new member of this forum and I'm on vacation in Honolulu until the 4th. I'm at the Hilton in Waikiki and was wondering where I should look to get some bud? Thanks all.

2. You cant talk about getting connects here. its against the rules.

3. #3 DojaCFR, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What he said....

So this is really a pointless post.....

....but im high...

...so whatever,

Enjoy the Vacation!

4. Damn should've read the rules. Sorry everyone. Any tips on where to look then?

5. i dont think you need weedt o enjoy Hawaii, dude. But if you really wanna, try wearing a bob marley shirt or something and maybe you might be confronted. Or just ask around. If they were the wrong person to ask, bail out.

6. Thanks. This is my third year in a row going to Hawaii w/ my buddy's family (we're 19) and we're looking for better things to do. I guess I'll just ask around and see what comes up.

7. Yeah just try to use less obvious words, like ganj or dank. Ive been thinking about visiting Hawaii. Is it as good as everyone says?

8. It's extremely nice and the weather is too. I'm from Chicago, where the weather is absolute **** so the weather here is extra nice for me. There's not really much to do here except sit on the beach and all that.

9. Goin down to Honolulu
    Jjust to get that
    That Maui wowie
    That Maui wowie
    :)

10. I was on Maui for two days and came upon a thing called "the green harvest"

It was a gathering or something and you can guess what about. Hawaii is an easy place to find some

11. Thanks sir

12. My first idea is hit the beaches at night for a drum circle or camp fire. Gross scene with their lack of showers but damnit man you have no options.

13. Dude if u walk the strip someone is bound to ask if u want some buddah or if u "like to burn". but ill let u know 20 bucks wont get u much but it will fuck u up! also hit up smokeys if u need papers and shit.