Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting weed at a caribbean resort

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 603blaze, Mar 17, 2014.

1. What's up guys,
    I'm going on vacation in a couple weeks and I hope to acquire some green when I'm there. I will be at the resort the whole time and won't be leaving. Any suggestions on how to get weed? Who to ask? What to ask? Any advice will be appreciated. I will be at the Beaches Resort in the Turks and Caicos,

Pimp your elevations

2. Whatever you do, DONT BUY AT THE AIRPORT. Feds acting like drug dealers will be all over there. Don't ask anyone who works at the resort, try to find someone who lives around there if possible

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah go out to a market area.

4. DONT TRUST THIS NARC!!

5. That's it I'm about to track you and raid yo shit! Ijk

6. Hang around the bars and and club areas at night I'm sure there's doja to be smoked

7. #7 SirKnosAlot, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
    FILL a condom with a tightly compressed Quarter Oz and shove it up ur ass. This is the only way I can see you ever enjoying marijuana in a foreign land,. Take it with U. And if your going to take it with you, No safer way then INSIDE u. Or make edibles? Oil?

Sad you can take a jar full of pills on an air plane but U cant take medical MJ.

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUfo-c6lQ3w

9. Use ur vaca as a tolerance break and let the enjoyments of the tropicals carribean be "the high"...then re-blaze when you return to ur home-city. There's an episode on NATGEOTv show tourists from Missouri who were arrested and held in a nassau prison--international 'lockup' is no joke on 'possessions of less than 35 grams" and put straight in a harsh rat infested cockraoch laden holding cell and passports confiscated due to "suspicion of mulers". The American couple said they only wanted to "just get high on the beach".

10. Down in DR you could just ask one of the dudes who run the events at the hotel. Get friendly with a few of them, give them a good tip and they'll cater to you all vacation. Trust me. Ask the hotel workers.