Getting wasted on the beach

Discussion in 'General' started by Escape The Fate, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Done this a lot this summer, its so fun to drink on the beach then throw the frisbee around, go swimming, walk the beach for chicks, take a nice nap, eat mass amounts of food. Well thats basically what I do but who else does this once in a while?

2. Ive done it a couple times this summer. Its fun to make a huge bonfire and make smores and shit after you get baked . I love standing in the water up to my knees and smoking. Or laying so that the the water just comes up and gets me wet and smoking. Shit man I love the beach at night, it so much fun.

3. 2 weekends ago i was thizzin, smokin and drinkin on the beach on lake michigan havin a fire cracker war. shootin bottle rockets. private beach tho so it was cool.

4. i got drunk on a beach once....didn't care much for walking through the sand

5. I bet you were at Hamption beach? haha

am i right? If not then you've deffinatly heard of it if your from MA.

Been there a few times this summer and got wasted and walked around all messed up lol Fun stuff.

6. as i just said in another thread, i would have loved to get wasted on the beach tomorrow and sunday, but my dad jacked my handle of captain morgan and pretty much defeated the purpose of going down to the beach with my friend. no buds cause i can't be smokin right this minute, no shrooms cause the dude only had one eighth left and my friend picked it up, and no other drugs cause i blew the rest of my cash on that booze. FUCK.

7. #7 Floydian, Jul 7, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019

8. I'm not really a beach person, and also there is no oceans around. I'd rather not get all sandy and burnt.

9. I live on an island so I do this very often. I love the beach! But I'm so pissed because I can't go swimming with my splint. Damn boxer's fractures!

10. Skim boarding is a day in itself, so fun. At my old house in Vancouver theres inch deep tidepools for miles.

11. Ya man, the beach is great. Ive blazed 4 times at Daytona or New Smyrna this summer, and last weekend i went down to West Palm...always a blast

12. Shiiiet, I went to the beach for 4th of July... Beautiful waves and day... Only bad thing was I came out with sun poisoning on my forehead... Its nothing but pus.