Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting Warm when Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zebra, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Seems like most every time I smoke and am sober, I get an intense heat rush that goes over my body. Now, I'm talking baked like a cake here. I have to hit it and quit it because I coughed so hard I could see dead relatives. Stoned as a statue. Zero to sixty in one coughing fit. (Sorry, I'm super baked and am just trying to be funny) Its happened a lot in the past, almost every time like I said. I will get very warm to the point where my cheeks flush and I break a sweat. Ruin the armpits of my shirt, sweating. I feel fine; no dizziness or nausea or stars or anything like that. Other than high and hunger the only sensation I feel is a strong desire to sit in front of a box fan. Or better yet, a garage fan. I'm from a very warm climate and work outside for a living so sweating and warmness doesn't bother me, I'm simply curious if anybody else ever has this. I had always just assumed it was because of the increased heart rate and the physical effort it takes to move your diaphragm so quickly that many times was responsible. Like if I suddenly stood up and sprinted across the yard and back as hard as I could, I imagine I'd warm up and start sweating then too.

2. I actually get the opposite and feel kind of cold when I toke.