Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting used to THC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Synth, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Hey everyone,

My last post on here was about me practically 'greening out'. I've smoked twice more since then, and am still getting a similar, but not as strong feeling. I guess my body just reacts differently, but my friends get all relaxed and happy, whereas I always seem to feel excited, jittery, paranoid (obviously), and my vision shakes. Also, every feeling (via touch) that I get seems to be multiplied, kinda like my sense of touch is echoing. Why am I reacting so differently than my friend? I'd prefer to be really calm.

-Synth

2. Try taking it slow if you are fairly new to toking. Find a nice, chill environment where being paranoid will not be an issue. Second, you wanna take one hit. Wait about 10 minutes. If you feel good, great. Enjoy. If not, take another hit. Wait 10 minutes. The thing that new tokers do most is take too much in at once, and they end up not having a good high or, in your case, greening out. Just take it nice and slow each time and after a month or two you'll be able to ease into where your friends are at right now. :D :smoke:

3. Welcome to the high life:smoke:

4. I remeber the first couple of times I really had a sesh and thats etxactly what I felt like without the being paranoid part, My tolerance is fucked now so just enjoy it because its never coming back. Im sooooo bakkkkkeeeeed :3

5. Just relax you'll get the hang of it. Being parinoid sucks being baked specialy when my house is haunted as is.

6. It's a lot better getting high when you have nothing to worry about.
    If your under stress from the start the bud might just increase the stress