Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting uncured medical marijuana?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Marymama, Jan 30, 2010.

1. I recently got my MMC here in Colorado. I tried a place here in the Springs. I think the bud was uncured. Just very green, wet bud, didn't smoke well in my Budda at all.

I plan on just letting it sit in my mason jars and dry out a bit, but should I call the place I got it? Is it something they want to hear? Or should I just cross them off my list and move on to the next place?

Thanks.

2. I would call them, if they don't wanna help then move somewhere else...

3. i would give them a chance to make up for it! call them and let them know your unhappy for sure, if the dont do exchanges then write out a review and move on.

I have come across unfinished bud(uncured, still kinda wet, etc), and the dispensary i bought it from did exchange it. they tried to play it off as a personal preference thing, but i dont believe anyone wants wet bud

4. Thanks for the advice. :)

5. i think the only thing worse than wet but is crispy bud....ewwwww

6. Crispy bud always seems to get me pretty stoooneddd

7. I called them, he was really nice and told me to come in and he would make it right. Still kind of bummed I have to drive back there.

8. ooo poor you.

9. Call them and tell them, maybe they will be willing to work something out?

10. LOL. agreed. i wish i could drive to a dispensary :( Florida needs to get off its ass :mad:

11. I know, you guys are right. LOL

12. I know it doesn't sound like it, but just getting to a dispensary can be a lot of work for sick patients.

13. i find this problem with many dispensaries around sacramento. buds come just dried and not cured or super super dry

14. the wetter the buds the more they weigh. i'd switch places if it happens more than once

15. QFT, wish I could say I was bummed because I had to go to a store with strain named weed lined up for me to buy