Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting un high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighImBakedHBU, May 9, 2011.

1. Ok soo I just smoked because I forgot I wasn't going to school because of a physchatrist aptment and now I need to be sober I. Like three and a half hours

2. Don't smoke again and you'll be fine.

3. Jerk off, shower, get some fresh air, drink a cup of coffee.

Don't smoke any more.

4. Takes an edge off the high, yeah.

For me at least. Worth a shot either way, right? :D

5. Good luck bro. But seriously why not take another hit to ease yourself down. It'll be better that way ;)

6. Shower, eat something, take a nap, drink coffee. that should help. Whenever i need to go somewhere and im still high i just keep reminding myself that no one will suspect im high unless i give them a reason too. usually helps me keep my cool. good luck!

7. Shower. Jerk it in the shower ;) hahaha