Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting TOO Baked.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crazy 88, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I have a question for you blades out there willing to help!

I've been in VB for about two years now and all I've been able to find is decent to high grade mids. Nothing more, nothing less. No reggie, no dank, but tons of mids, haha. Here's my problem. They are mids, no way to work around that, but because of that, to get stoned it usually takes 2-3 bowls and it only lasts for a few hours. The big downer that I'm having a problem with is that all these mids make my head spin like crazy, and it's definitely not because I'm getting too high.

But in my experience in the past with higher quality fire and named strains the highs were always clear, lasted 5-8 hours depending on how strong the plant is and no matter how high I got, I NEVER ever had my head spin like it does with the mids that I've been getting from VB.

Anyone have any information that could give me insight as to why this happens?

2. Smoking isn't going to get you high for 5-8 hours, unless it was a very high CBD strain on top of a large amount of THC which are not very common, that's just not how it works.

File:Blood nicotine graph.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We smoke for the peak, because smoking provides a strong peak but a short high. Obviously that's a nicotine graph but same idea.

"The incomplete combustion produced by burning plant material, like tobacco or cannabis, produces carbon monoxide, which impairs the ability of blood to carry oxygen when inhaled into the lungs."

This, along with improper flushing and pesticides used in mass grows tends to give mids the effect you're describing.

Make some hash, smoke a hit or two to get where you want to be:smoke: Although that'll bring along any shit in it because the crappy flush, etc. but at least you're smoking far less.

3. Pretty solid info man. Thanks for the post.

I need to get some more iso. You need too much of the stuff in the bud world, haha. I buy like 10 bottles at a time just so I always have some on hand to clean my pipes.

But yeah sounds about right on what happens after I smoke too much of this stuff. My head gets really swimmy and I get dizzy and nauseated. Really is a bother when dank doesn't do this to me.

4. Yea I hear you on the ISO thing haha, I use a one hitter pretty much exclusively now it's a lot easier to clean. You can always buy a screen at an arts store or something, and kief the bud (I think a lot of people use dry ice which supposedly really helps, I have no experience with this though), then press it well. Makes for some of the best hash, and I would imagine will bring along a lot less contaminates than a solvent will.

You will be the resident hash man.

5. Lmao, not a bad idea. Turn all the mids I've been finding into hash and flip it :p. Lol, it'd be so easy to make bank in the area I live in. Sounds like a fun technique too. Thanks for the info man!

6. You know... There is no such thing as getting "too baked". Maybe it's because I'm 6'6" though?

7. The times I've been too baked is when my mother and brother come home from work but if its earlier then I tend to enjoy the ride.

8. look into mango's, I hear they help potentiate mids

9. i smoke, then look into a mirror to determine if im "too high"... it happens often lol