Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting to Know the Grower

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Jan 21, 2011.

1. kk i get some pretty good deals like 140 half-o for some dankk champagne kush, but i was wondering how much my dealer paid the grower for it. If i can get cheaper if i know the grower directly, should i proceed to do that?

2. Yeah growers tend to be pretty limited as to who they converse with though. That's how it is in the states though.

3. If your planning on asking your dealer, you might want to reconsider. Depending on how good you know you dealer he might not tell you and jack with your prices for asking. If hes your good friend then you could just ask him and say your looking to buy some weight for yourself. Idk im fucking high. :smoke:

4. There's no way in HELL, you'd get information from your dealer about the grower. He'd be losing profit and he could get in trouble from the grower.

• Like Like x 1
  5. oh Shiiettt this guy got dAt Champagnnee Kushhh son

6. If I was your go to guy I would definately cut you off or jack your price if I knew you were trying to get to my connection. Why would anyone give up their connection if it means losing sales?

Do you have a backup guy that gives same or better price and same or better quality? If you do then give it a shot. If not then you may not like the outcome.

Typically the higher up the chain guys don't want many people to know them. Thats my experience.

7. Growers have a lot to lose if too many people know what they're up to so they don't sell small quantities to the general population. They generally limit their business to one, maybe two dealers who buy bulk. It's pretty likely your dealer isn't even buying directly from a grower.

8. This. ;)

9. I gotta say I know my dealer very well and I wouldn't even ask him anything about the growers he grabs off of. I've seen a couple of them before when he was picking up and I was with him but I didn't say shit. Besides their minimums are 1-2lb and with some of them he sleeps over so they don't sketch out.

I do talk to him about the prices he pays merely out of curiosity because he always hooks me up and knows I won't say shit to anyone. It is kind of funny though, I'm the only one who grabs off him for 10/20's, for everyone else its a qp minimum.
    :smoke:

10. Most dealers don't buy from growers.

11. I sell my extra grow to a single well known family friend who then in turns deal it out from there. I would never in a million years sell anything under a quarter pound. It is risky enough to grow, but selling on top of that is asking for trouble.