Getting to fucked up!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 457854, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Just remembered a storie from a while ago and wanted to share :hello:

K so I woke up a hour early before school and made three .5ish gram firecrackers, and baked them and what not. The end of school comes and me and my buddies start rolling to our usual hang out spot and I gobbled down all three xD

We where hanging around for about an hour then all of a sudden in subway I just start swaying my body in a circle and everything starts to spin a little and BAM! my high kicks in, I was fucked. All I remember to this day is at one point I had afew toy cars and was racing them like real cars haha and we headed down to my friends house and these girls where flashing me the whole way there but I had to go to bed and puke. Gonna try this again tomorrow lol.

Share your stories!

2. So some chicks started to flash you, and instead of getting it in at their place, you decided to go home a puke, and is gloating about it? Sounds like a great time to me...

3. [quote name='"Ryanl809"']Just remembered a storie from a while ago and wanted to share :hello:

K so I woke up a hour early before school and made three .5ish gram firecrackers, and baked them and what not. The end of school comes and me and my buddies start rolling to our usual hang out spot and I gobbled down all three xD

We where hanging around for about an hour then all of a sudden in subway I just start swaying my body in a circle and everything starts to spin a little and BAM! my high kicks in, I was fucked. All I remember to this day is at one point I had afew toy cars and was racing them like real cars haha and we headed down to my friends house and these girls where flashing me the whole way there but I had to go to bed and puke. Gonna try this again tomorrow lol.

Share your stories![/quote]

One time I had some ridiculously dank stuff and smoked it with no tolerance. I tripped out. Everything turned purple and yellow, and I started vibrating.

4. Guessing you have never greened out? lol.
    It is like having the flu but times 30. nothing goes through your mind besides puking and going to bed. Yeah, I am gloating about it because I still had a good time. :p

5. Oh man! heres my story. So i was with my alltime best friend and he just passed out on me so i was left with about 6 concerta's 10 hydrocodones (only 5mg) and a gram of maryjawana.... So i started out by taking all the concerta. 30 minutes later i was feeling pretty damn speedy!! I then proceeded to take a few hydroocodones and ended up taking all of them. So before they kicked in I decided to toke it up a bit. So i took a couple hits and was feeling pretty stoned and really speedy. Then all of the sudden BAM!!! All the hydrocodone kicked in at once and a huuuge smile spread across my face. All i remember is my body pulsating, extreme euphoria, and sure enough i was having mild audio hallucinations (weird right?) all in all I thought that was a great high!

6. greened out? lol wut?

7. I took a 20 day T break before this years 420 and then when I woke up in the morning my friend came over with his volcano. I got a terrible case of the spins, puked, and went back to bed.

8. I should have a story soon I'm about to come off a 3 month break. I plan to smoke until something crazy happens :) smoke with chicks its the best if you know what i mean :smokes:

9. you spun the fuck out and fell over!

10. the road to fucked up is dangerous, glad you got there ok.

11. [quote name='"GrassCtyCitizen"']

greened out? lol wut?[/quote]

Please tell me you joke