Getting tight in the tent...Citrus Sap

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Zett66, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Hey guys,

my first grow is going really well as far as I can tell. Strain is "Citrus Sap" and I started 6 reg seeds and ended up with 5 females (planned on 3 only).

They are done with the 2nd week of flower and are now entering the third. I have only about 10 to 12 inches left to the light at the highest spot and I really can't do much more tugging under the SCROG net as it is very very crowded as you might be able to see. The lights are also as high as I can get them.

My question, do you guys think they are done stretching? I read its mainly the first 2 weeks of flower, but this is also a very stretchy strain as far as I have researched a few days ago.

Another idea was to try a 2nd net and tug them under again, but that would get them probably too close to the lights.

So far I can not see any burn.

Attached Files:

2. It's more of a "trellis" type net.......yeah, it's gonna be SUPER crowded in there...lol......I would keep tucking those top colas though....id tuck until I couldn't anymore......and then let them go

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yea I think it was even called "trellis" , what is the difference?

ok, it seemed like they slowed stretching the last 2 days, but I might be mistaken. I'll try my best tucking, but right in the middle where the 2 lights focus is, they are ofc the tallest and it's most crowded.

Oh well, wonderful problem to have :)

Edit: nice bass btw, look like good eaters.

4. Just my 2 cents. My ladies got to about 8inches from 630watts cmh and turned out amazing. Probably not too huge of a deal. Keep tucking though.

I kept super cropping until I couldn’t no more!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thx guys, will do. Some of the branches look like an S from bending them back and forth :) definetly saved me like 2 or 3 inches on some of them!