Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting through airport security with bag I had weed in

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by skateblaze420, May 19, 2015.

1. So I'm leaving to go to the airport tomorrow and the only carry on I'm bringing is the bag I used when I smoked last night. Last night I took a few hits off my bong and I was ripped. I got so paranoid I threw 2 gs of what I had left in my bag and left. The problem is they always do those finger swab things at security now. Theres probably traces of it all over my bag now and I'm probably gonna get some on my hands. How do I prevent getting caught? What happens if i do get caught? Id obviously fail a drug test. This is also the only bag I have rn.

2. They won't make you piss in a cup in the airport.

Don't bring weed and you have nothing to worry about.

3. This

4. /thread

5. The swabs at the airport are for explosives residue. Don't handle explosives and you'll be okay.

6. #6 hitops, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    This is some CIA FBI stuff wow[​IMG]  Isopropyl alcohol from drugstore aka rubbing alcohol wash your hands in it a few times. Wipe bag down with it fixed. It's not illegal to have residue on your hands or drugs in your system. Unless you're driving a car or something or plan to pilot the plane lol. You will not be asked for a fluid sample or to submit to a drug test. If you are ask to do so you are not legally obligated to comply unless you're operating a vehicle & you have the right to legal rep 1st even if you are driving. However any business has the right to refuse service for any reason & refund your money unless stated in writing otherwise. So get that stuff wipe down bag wash hands just to be safe or you may not be flying with them that day. ++ on explosive swabs not a good idea to go shoot handguns or black powder the day before going to the airport.

7. You've been compromised.  Get out now.