Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- Getting things for free while high? BEST FEELING EVER.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EddieNashton, Nov 17, 2011.

1. My girlfriend and I went to Dairy Queen to get our munch on, and they forgot to make my order. We ended up getting 2 free 4 piece strip boxes for a short wait. It takes these people 10 minutes just to make an ice cream cone so it was a bit surprising.

2. I like to go to Dunkin Donuts around 7:00 PM and buy one doughnut. I usually walk home with a couple dozen extra for free!

3. I've never gotten free food, but I got free pipes from a headshop once.

4. Not even a week yet. But ordered from Pizza Hut, was gonna get an epic pizza loaded with the goods (Buffalo Chicken) so when the dude gets here, we figure everything is just fine (I paid for it...was handed the pizza, the receipt) didn't check it.

So the pizza man came back and said he gave us the wrong receipt. So we give him two (Since we had two for some reason, still didn't check pizza OR receipt...)
    and he hands me back 1 receipt, not checked.

Me and roommate get into the kitchen to eat our pizza...and it turns out it's a fricken Meat Lovers Pizza. And we still have the wrong receipt. So we call em up, show em proof of their scrrew up, and get the correct pizza (PIMPED OUT, had more then what we was originally expecting to begin with) and had a good night with a free pizza, and the original pizza.

5. I've gotten quit a bit of free pipes from my headshop.

3 Glass pieces, 1 Scale, some hemp wick, oder spray. :cool:

6. me and some friends were chilling behind the local burger king one night, huge crowd of people. we were high and broke and hungry. im just chilling and all of a sudden my friend walks up to me with a huge smile on his face, holding a bag.

inside the bag were fries and 3 motherfucking burgers, god damn they were good. we still dont even know how we found the bag though haha

7. sounds like that guy smelled the bud or something and wanted to smoke so he kept coming back to try to hint something haha

8. #28 RedMagic, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    One time I was super baked when I went into work (long story, I usually go in with a nice buzz but I forgot I had to work that day and was mega-baked) and I was going out to get buggies when I saw an old lady struggling to put a bunch of groceries in her cart. So I walk up to her, grinning from ear to ear, and very politely ask if she'd like help putting them away. After that, she was talking to me, gave me a free cigarette to smoke with her as we BS'd, then when I went to go back inside, she slipped a $20 in my pocket for in her exact words "Being nice enough and caring enough to help an old lady out and ask her about her day."

[​IMG]

9. Lol not the sonic i work at. I doubt anywhere actually does that.

10. Haha only stoners could turn "free stuff" to "stories of free fast food" .

11. Dude it was like my second or third time smoking, and me and my buddy were wandering around down on main street, about 5-10 minutes before the shops were gonna close, and somehow i had picked up a grocery bag full of about $3 in pennies. So we stop into this place called grandma's cookies to see if we could satisfy our munchies. I laid my pennies out on a table, and this dude that worked there came over and helped me count them out, and we bought 4 cookies, and since they were about to close, the old lady behind the counter asked us if we wanted any free cookies, since they were gonna throw them away anyway. So we ended up walking out of ther with about 2 dozen cookies, and sat on the bench across the street eating cookies for like 45 minutes. Best. Day. Ever!

12. One time i went into little ceasers stoned out of my face...like dead zombie state lol

and the dude gave me free crazy bread... i felt pretty awesome