Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting the most out of your weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by richards18, Jul 21, 2009.

1. What is the best way other than a vap? Gbong?

2. I take about 4-5 big hits out of my vape to get the body high and smash through the rest out of my bong. I only use a half gram of mids every time I smoke. I get to smoke twice a day with great results, and only end up using a gram a day.

3. the best thing to do is to take a few hits out of whatever you think is best.. big bong/vape whatever...

then chill for abit. alot of people waste bud by smoking too much and then not realising that they could have got just as high with less bud!

4. Dugout and take massive rips.

5. thompson is 100% right. it may not seem like the type of answer you were looking for, but take his advice!
    me and my buddy used to down a qtr a day, but could have gotten just as high with half.