The End of the Tunnel

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Jörmungandr, Apr 10, 2012.

1. #101 Jörmungandr, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs1bdjtyUNI

2. #102 Jörmungandr, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
     heavy metal

3. Both viable options; soothing and expansive at the same time. However when I think of Taj Mahal, this tune always comes to mind.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAOGWpkLoSc]Potliquor - Taj & Jimmy's Blues - YouTube[/ame]

4. #106 Jörmungandr, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    Got anxious and went ahead and set up the permanent (lol) design. Remarkably easy plop and drop routine / used solo cups to form the seven slots and just lifted them out of the way as I flipped the seedling into place; all slipped right out of their original cups with roots intact, so I hope for little transplant shock. Put an inch of sand on top of soil/perlite mix to inhibit those pesky little gnats I suffered silently through last time. Head count is 30 for the solo cup challenge and 28 in the 4 large pots along with 5 waiting to replace the lone pine tree that is my daughter's plan b. And not to forget the girls on the short bus; sentenced to life under flouros and dinky stinky LED glow panels. If these all mature, it will about double my floor plan from last time. Hopefully mass production along with lessons learned will boost my potential.
    :D

Attached Files:

5. #107 Jörmungandr, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    With my sidestep mentality, if something even closely touches on one of my chaotic errant thoughts it somehow counts in the game of I Spy that play with myself. While sitting in the parking lot at the clinic waiting for my mother to get her pain shot (not even gonna comment on that) I was delighted when this truck slowly drove past and the neurons fired up this pleasant memory. Don't worry, Stingray wasn't really sad that day; I was just acting out a whim.

Attached Files:

6. Really serious! I've got enough cabbage from round one that I didn't have to call "My Guy" and blow any dough this past month and hopefully enough to last 'til next harvest/ Cha-ching! $300 saved each and every month/ now I only have to live long enough to repay my retirement fund the approx $100,000 I've spent since I got married. Maybe it would be easier to just up the insurance package.
    :eek:

Attached Files:

7. On guard duty . . .
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcyLvFeHqg&feature=plcp]garden of delight - YouTube[/ame]

8. Hello. . .? Is this thing even turned on?

9. Love your sense of humor (mostly), and I'm subbed. If there's a new post I read it....always. Just.....don't have anything to say 'bout what's goin on in here lately :wave:

10. I have a conundrum; an unsolvable mystery over what I did, if anything, to affect my happy green funtime smoke. Since it was bagseed (mixed), I can't realistically expect to stumble upon the same circumstance, but whatever I did has minimized my sometimes overwhelming OCD tendencies. I guess that's why I've asked a few times in other threads how and where one might have the THC/CBD tested in your weed, so I can target what works for me if I ever do invest in a strain or two. Fingers crossed that I may have sprouted some of the same on this round.

Attached Files:

11. 21 days from seed I had one grow balls; 12/12 and the early transplant may be the reason. Last effort had about two thirds of the planted seeds develop fully as females and three out of about 40 wound up with a light sprinkle of seeds in the all female room. If that ratio is consistent, I'm looking at 20 girls in solo cups and 18 in the large planters/ i don't count the tanning booth or the backup for the backup (the five planted in the pine tree's planter)

Attached Files:

12. When did you flip to 12/12 mrjerky?

13. From the start.

14. Ahh...sorry, missed that.

15. Hey Mr. Jerky

I see your doing a solo cup challenge? Is this just for your self or are some others doing it as well? If they are are there any other threads of the blades doing it?

Have you considered trying Hydro in those tiny cups? I have been keeping my mother plants alive in some pretty tiny Containers until I can get a good soil mix. In my thread there are a few pictures of them in my file cabinet grow area. They do fairly well. I just use RO water which im considering not using at all, and I add a quarter teaspoon of Gh grow and Gh micro to a gallon of water and off they go. Just need to remember to keep em refilled after they guzzle it down. I never PH it either its gone before the PH even matters.

Im enjoying this thread. Dont worry about the little response people read they just dont comment. I feel like ive been talking to myself on my thread as well lol. I wish you the best of luck.

16. #118 Jörmungandr, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    Has just been documented; what were rare forays into the backyard have become more common. Nice background singer don't you think (red tailed hawk if I'm not mistaken)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpLBqsWdgD4&feature=plcp[/ame]

17. It's never quite right, ever! I'm sure in a few days I'll find something wrong with this one and I'll do it again; did add a tower fan that really moves some air.

Attached Files:

18. Hey Jerky! Been hanging out for a few days now, figured I'd say hi:wave:

Just saw that you picked up a new tower fan... make sure that if you keep it on during lights off, that all lights are sealed good! Sometimes we overlook those little blue LEDS and fuck the whole crop:rolleyes::eek::eek:

BTW, now I want steak:devious: