The End of the Tunnel

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Jörmungandr, Apr 10, 2012.

1. #2202 Jörmungandr, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    So bright!
    IMG_20180317_194401.jpg IMG_20180317_192047.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

Spring run gets set out. Harvest is June 1st for this group. Seedlings so there will likely be a some losses.
    :)
    BNW

3. Outdoors in the Summer you pull off a two month flower cycle; mighty impressive. With rather predictable outcomes at this point, do you have a formula for how many caps per plant at the end? Extrapolating on that how many caps per run? And how much do you hold in reserve for the nostalgic smoke now and then. BTW, still waiting on the VA about your guts?

4. One month under the 50w has the baby in the middle ahead of the stunted wave ahead who are twice as old.
    IMG_20180323_095345.jpg IMG_20180323_095407.jpg
    A swerve upgrade for the weakest pair offers them the more intense system in the other box in the effort to kick them into high gear.
    IMG_20180323_095530.jpg IMG_20180323_095517.jpg

5. We really only have June and July to veg cannabis under. Everything else is just to much dark hours and the little gems flower 10 months per year.
    If they come from 24-0 lighting I can even beat that a bit and push into July and still get a finish before they start to reveg.
    I may do that this Summer as the Clones were just not big enough to set out mid March.
    Half gallon Jar = 15-20 gram jar of kief and that is right at 90-100 caps.
    The scraps from the Hashmaster give another lets call it 25% recovery that I make into the weaker RSO versions.
    This last visit was for the enlarged aorta around my heart. ( all us tall folk tend to have it as our height stretched the section and weakens the walls causing a slight ballooning effects. As long as it's stays stable it's not a concern.
    Usual crap with the Doc and the intern squabbling over where are the last set of Contrast pics.
    Them : Are you sure it was Contrast ?
    Me : Needle in the arm, Warm sensation as it's Injected ? Big Machine lots of Heat and Noise as it Spins ??
    Them : Yes
    Me : Then YES CONTRAST !!!
    GAWD SAVE US FROM THE FOOLS IN CHARGE OF MY MEDICAL CARE !!!!!!!
    Whew.
    Where Did I put my soap box again ?
    BNW

6. Whoops = clones
    IMG_20180324_165438.jpg

7. #2210 BrassNwood, Mar 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    Spent the last several days mulling over just how to get more compliant with the new law.
    6 plants per residence so that means much bigger and flatter. I'll need to cut numbers way down and veg much harder. Do some LST and less of the lazy let em do what they wanna for the most part.

I'll give-scrap down to 6 of the 24-0 clones I have currently but they are not ideal for summer tending to flower the moment they get any dark.
    I still have time to clone the seedling plants I just put out but again it's all 24-0 lighting and they never transit to dark very well.
    Best fix is start 12 new seeds outside that have never been under the 24-0 lighting. Clean slate stuff.
    Get them a month old, clone, and set them in the shed on 16-9 and run the clone cuts under short 12-12 hours to flower in the garage.
    Best I can think to keep the main plants vegging and not try and sex-re-veg the main plants.
    Sleep on it a few more nights before I call it one way or the other I'm sure.
    I'd need to keep the current clones lit up in the yard for 2 months mid Summer and that's not something I wanna try and do.
    Not real stealthy if I have to run 6 big plants. When I could scatter em amongst the roses and tomatoes it didn't show but.
    Legal enough but we all have security issues. The Basin is a busy air traffic zone and the bigger I grow the quicker somebody says.
    BNW

8. Think the plan is to get off the hill tomorrow and head back to town and I can sort the clones and pick six. LOL
    Bhhhhaaaaaaa.
    Called the few other people that I've supplied plants to in the past but everybody says nope don't need or want any.
    Sure as hell come the end of May I'll get a couple of calls for plants but ohh well.
    Sharpen up my pruning clippers and bend up some C&R wires. I know 2 or 3 of the clones were already split tops with a pair of equal sided leads.
    BNW

9. The chance to weigh my nameless swag against the high dollar nug weed that my daughter relies on; a rare seed from her stash goes toe to toe with my Gen 8 Ladyboy Express.
    IMG_20180327_131743.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. This should be fun. I've half a mind to fire a few of the new beans I got but I'm already looking at destroying more cloned plants then I wanna think about.
    Sniffle. So many seeds so little time.
    BNW

11. Are you considering bringing caps along for the road trip or is it going to be a sabbatical of sobriety?

12. I did the cold turkey sober test deal last month for 2 weeks before I had any issues creep back in so it'll be a clean pass at TSA and points beyond. I've got the remains of a codeine script in my name and it's 5 only days till we get to Colorado and edible-smokable fun-relief. I can get by fine if I dose up well between now and mid month and gobble the last few caps as I walk up to TSA.
    :)
    My bag of approved meds will be bigger then my bag of liquids.
    That is for high blood pressure and that is for high cholesterol and that for well lets not talk about that little infection as it's almost cleared up and this one is for.
    BNW

13. IMG_20180401_224747.jpg
    Major setback with those three infested with white bugs but have these two who just started short hours that are going to get hosed down and dosed. Behind them four more are a few weeks away from a stronger start on the long haul. And beyond those are two with a head of steam under the 50w UFOs.