getting the most out of hydrocodone?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by newdisorder, Nov 7, 2009.

1. i have a 7.5 mg hydrocodone and i was wondering how could i get the most out of this one pill? empty stomach? i have no weed also. so any advice is helpful. and this has nothing to do with dosage advice.

2. You probably will not feel much if not a thing no matter how you take it.

3. pretty small amount, you might feel something though..

4. If he weighs like 90 pounds and plugs it, sure.

5. The only way you could really go about feeling this is to plug it. Otherwise, you might want to wait until you can get more, sorry bro.

6. get anoter 7.5, I weigh about 125 and 15mg with 0 tolerance had me nodding literally.

7. well i have a tollerence and i weigh bout 150 but i need atleast 20mg to even feel anything. my only suggestion is take some naproxen (advil) it will potenate the hydrocodone.

8. Plug it?

I dunno, that's the best advice I got.

9. take it wit a shot of vodka or 2... or six yeah 6 wud be best:eek:

10. with that small of a dosage, you're likely to not feel anything unless you plug it (stick it up your butt) or mix it with a substance. if your pill is a 7.5mg/750mg that means you have 750mg of tylenol. i wouldn't suggest swallowing that on an empty stomach as the possible stomach ache may outweigh the high.

11. Not advisable, but you can drink on em. I love the combination personally.

12. plugging? I've never tried that.

What is the bioavailability of this method? Oral? Insufflating?

13. says who? they make 7.5/500 and 7.5/325... hell the dude i get 10's from gets 10/325 because he has to take them 4-5 times a day